Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Aftermath watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What are you intending to do after you get your results?

If all goes well I'll catch up with people who I haven't seen all summer, then go off and play football. Later heading to a bar and then a house party.

Problem is that I will probably be disappointed in which case I'm heading off to the gym and letting all my frustration out, before drowning my sorrows and generally ruining the night for everyone else my moping around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)

If all goes well I'll catch up with people who I haven't seen all summer, then go off and play football. Later heading to a bar and then a house party.

Problem is that I will probably be disappointed in which case I'm heading off to the gym and letting all my frustration out, before drowning my sorrows and generally ruining the night for everyone else my moping around.

pubbing.

MB

ReputationRep:
    If I get the grades I need I am going to go home and relax and possibly sleep as I have had insomnia for days.

ReputationRep:
    I am going to drink. A lot. Either way.

ReputationRep:
    I think the whole of the 18 year old population in Swansea is planning on going to the same club.

Better get in early its gonna be packed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasterTroy)
    I think the whole of the 18 year old population in Swansea is planning on going to the same club.

Better get in early its gonna be packed.
    same with the population of WGS- we're all going to the pub the minute it opens, then to the same club that night

I'll probably come on UKL, post my results, congratulate others....yeah, sounds fun.

ReputationRep:
    get results at 10:30, get to pub for open. drink .... eat ... go home ... change to go into town for more drink

ReputationRep:
    Possibly get some sleep.... Most like come on UK-L and get frustrated with the 'sever busy' messages, then talk to my online friends.

OH MY GOD......TWO PEOPLE HAVE 300 POSTS!!!!!!! IN A ROW!

*Easily amused*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    OH MY GOD......TWO PEOPLE HAVE 300 POSTS!!!!!!! IN A ROW!

*Easily amused*

Oh you're back! Welcome!

ReputationRep:
    Drink.

(Original post by Sarky)

Oh you're back! Welcome!
    No he isn't back, he was just here to rep somebody and then leave.

ReputationRep:
    I intend to get LASHED at a house party regardless of results. I am extremely worried at the moment, and can't sleep, so i'm going to let it all out tonight.

However then there's the aftermath of my drinking session to handle...Unless I stay permanently wasted until January in time for retakes

ReputationRep:
    I'm going bowling with my mates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wonderboy)
    Drink.
    ditto

ReputationRep:
    ppaarrtttyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    I haven't thought that far ahead.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.