The Student Room Group

MA Animation, UK

Hello, guys! At the moment I am graduating the Academy of Arts (not in the UK) I want to apply for MA Animation and that's a little bit confusing about the works an applicant should include in his/her portfolio. University website doesn't say anything specific. I wonder what kinds of works should be definitely submitted. If you guys know, I would appreciate any information. Thanks in advance!
Original post by Amilika
Hello, guys! At the moment I am graduating the Academy of Arts (not in the UK) I want to apply for MA Animation and that's a little bit confusing about the works an applicant should include in his/her portfolio. University website doesn't say anything specific. I wonder what kinds of works should be definitely submitted. If you guys know, I would appreciate any information. Thanks in advance!

Since you're not base in the UK, are you at least interested in studying in UK or not at all?

If you are interested, we offer a MA Moving Image or MA/MSc Interactive digital media course here at Ravensbourne~ Check it out to find more details if this course will suit you.

Portfolio and interview, this depends on which course you want to apply.

Good luck, Hope this helps
Ahlia :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Ravensbourne
Since you're not base in the UK, are you at least interested in studying in UK or not at all?

If you are interested, we offer a MA Moving Image or MA/MSc Interactive digital media course here at Ravensbourne~ Check it out to find more details if this course will suit you.

Portfolio and interview, this depends on which course you want to apply.

Good luck, Hope this helps
Ahlia :biggrin:

Thank you very much for information! Yes, I'm interested in studying in London: )

Quick Reply

Latest