HELPPP1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've got 18/30 in my speaking exam(IGSCE ENGLISH CAMBRIDGE) is that bad?? i'm so depressed I can't believe I've ruined it!!!
HELPPP1
Rep:
?
Anyone????
asiangcse
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's fine. I remember I did my speaking and listening assignment for CIE and I'm pretty sure I got the lowest in my class because I freaked out (in the individual task I got like 4/10). Are you able to redo it? If not don't worry, just do well in the exams, I did awful in my coursework but worked hard for the exam and got an A/A* overall (can't remember the grade exactly.)
HELPPP1
Rep:
?
I'm gonna kill myselffffffXD I had enough with english
HELPPP1
Rep:
?
My teacher said my coursework is really good but it's just speaking exam that I've messed up plus i'm doing core paper!!!!
asiangcse
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's great if you've got good marks in your coursework! Did you ask about the possibility of redoing your speaking and listening assessment? Even if you don't, hopefully your coursework marks will balance out your speaking and listening so you can just focus on doing well in the exam.
HELPPP1
Rep:
?
No i'm not allowed to redo my speaking exam
asiangcse
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HELPPP1)
No i'm not allowed to redo my speaking exam
That's alright mate, don't worry, I hated english as well! There's nothing you can do to change the marks from that module, but I'm sure the exam outweighs the mark from your speaking and listening so all is not lost. Continue to ask your teacher for advice, ask to check if you're on the right path for your exam revision, in August the only mark which will matter is your overall mark
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (36)
29.51%
No (86)
70.49%

Watched Threads