The Student Room Group

food you hate?

its coming up to dinner time and i was wondering what foods or meals people hate and why?

Scroll to see replies

I hate bananas so much they actually make me wanna puke.
i cant eat tuna pasta because the last time i ate it i had a stomach bug and was profusely vomiting and with diarrhea
I like every food tbh, Maybe Vegetable pizza?
Reply 4
Original post by feministy
I hate bananas so much they actually make me wanna puke.

nooo i love banana's but i agree with them making you wanna puke because if theres one flavour i cant stand its banana whether its milkshake or smoothie or medicine or dried banana's with milk.
Original post by Steljoy

Pineapple on pizzas :sick:
Anything healthy
OMG I'm having deja vu
Chicken wings :angry: Greasy af, and veins everywhere cringeeeee
Horse radish and Blue cheese
Reply 10
Original post by asiangcse
Pineapple on pizzas :sick:

seriously, thats the most vulgar combination made ever.
I can't eat food with the strong taste.
of ginger. Weirdly enough, I'm fine with ginger tea or sweets/deserts with ginger... I also can't eat coconut pepes (its a traditional Indinesian dish where some sort of fish/chicken/beef is marinaded in either a spicy sauce or coconut milk, and then steamed in a banana leaf). Something about coconut milk and shredded coconut makes me queasy. Alone I have no problem with them tho...
Original post by queenofswords

get quality wings lmao
Original post by prazzyjazzy
I can't eat food with the strong taste.
of ginger. Weirdly enough, I'm fine with ginger tea or sweets/deserts with ginger... I also can't eat coconut pepes (its a traditional Indinesian dish where some sort of fish/chicken/beef is marinaded in either a spicy sauce or coconut milk, and then steamed in a banana leaf). Something about coconut milk and shredded coconut makes me queasy. Alone I have no problem with them tho...

yeah i cant stand coconut milk neither, or coconut sweets or water.
Original post by Anonymous
yeah i cant stand coconut milk neither, or coconut sweets or water.

Ohh nooooo I like coconut sweets and stuff, but the combination if coconut milk and shredded coconut just....blurghhh

This is a travesty
I don't like the taste of and beef and pork loaf. Have tried it more than once, I have never liked it.
Mushrooms because they are repulsive.

Peanuts because they make me go into anaphylaxis.

Meat because.... my body is not a grave yard I don't like the taste/texture/concept.
(edited 7 years ago)

I think you need an immediate consultation with the Chicken connoisseur to find the best Chicken spots in your area :lol:
im pure vegetarian.....
Original post by Steljoy

Quick Reply

Latest