The Student Room Group

HELP a level choices

Ok so I need some help. There are the a levek options I am thinking about:
- geography history physics
-geography physics economics
-geography history economics

I know physics is hard without maths but I am quite capable in maths (predicted a/a* at gcse) however I have no interest in it.

I would like to go on to do law at a university and NOT a physics degree as I know I would need maths for that. Economics would be good as it links with geography but history is great for law so please can some people help! Thanks in advance
Original post by Fhutton
Ok so I need some help. There are the a levek options I am thinking about:
- geography history physics
-geography physics economics
-geography history economics

I know physics is hard without maths but I am quite capable in maths (predicted a/a* at gcse) however I have no interest in it.

I would like to go on to do law at a university and NOT a physics degree as I know I would need maths for that. Economics would be good as it links with geography but history is great for law so please can some people help! Thanks in advance

Any of those four will be useful for a law degree application - pick the combination you think you'll enjoy and do best in. Your predicted grades and LNAT results will matter much more than whether you've picked one or another of those combinations. And to do your best on the LNAT then making sure you're coping well with your current studies and can devote some time to preparing will be beneficial,

Quick Reply

Latest