The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Official MSc Petroleum Engineering 2017/2018 Thread

Hello guys ! I hope this becomes the official thread for 2017/2018 intake for Msc Petroleum engineering at ICL.

Myself I received and accepted a conditional offer. :smile: What about you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello, I also received and accepted a conditional offer for MSc Petroleum Engineering at ICL
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Hi, I have accepted my offer for MSc Petroleum Engineering too
Original post by Zulfadzli
Hi, I have accepted my offer for MSc Petroleum Engineering too

Original post by nims128
Hello, I also received and accepted a conditional offer for MSc Petroleum Engineering at ICL

Congratz to both of you! tell us a little about yourselves!! from London or international?
Reply 4
Original post by peteng5
Congratz to both of you! tell us a little about yourselves!! from London or international?

I am an international applicant and will be finishing my undergraduate study next month. BTW I am from petroleum engineering background majoring in reservoir studies.
Reply 5
Original post by peteng5

I am a Home student currently in my final year in BEng Petroleum Engineering.
Reply 6
Congratulations everyone! I have also accepted a conditional offer for Petroleum Eng at Imperial :smile:

Has anyone heard back from admissions regarding the scholarship interview? They said they'd get back to me at the end of April with a time, but nothing as of yet.
Reply 7
Original post by Hejira
Congratulations everyone! I have also accepted a conditional offer for Petroleum Eng at Imperial :smile:

Has anyone heard back from admissions regarding the scholarship interview? They said they'd get back to me at the end of April with a time, but nothing as of yet.

Same with me. I have not heard anything back from them.
Original post by Hejira

Same :/
Reply 9
I've been in contact via email but no response yet. Maybe they're taking their time with their decision.

No news is good news! Unless we've all been rejected and they've forgotten to tell us haha
Reply 10
Original post by Hejira
I've been in contact via email but no response yet. Maybe they're taking their time with their decision.

No news is good news! Unless we've all been rejected and they've forgotten to tell us haha

I have a feeling maybe we are not through to the next stage since there is no response.
Reply 11
Original post by nims128
I have a feeling maybe we are not through to the next stage since there is no response.

That would be very disappointing
Original post by nims128

Even then, they'd email to invite us to the Open House Day right ?
Reply 13
Original post by peteng5

I think we should be able to go to any open days since we all hold offers.
Reply 14
Original post by peteng5

They should send us an invitation regarding the Open Day. I have spoken to the admissions dept. and they're still waiting for an outcome regarding the interviews. So it's not too late yet people!
Reply 15
Original post by Hejira
They should send us an invitation regarding the Open Day. I have spoken to the admissions dept. and they're still waiting for an outcome regarding the interviews. So it's not too late yet people!

Thanks for letting us know.
Hey everyone! They just sent me an email. Unfortunately I have not been selected.. i hope you received better news? :smile:
Reply 17
Hello everyone, has anyone met their conditions set by imperial for MSc petroleum engineering?
Reply 18
Original post by nims128
Hello everyone, has anyone met their conditions set by imperial for MSc petroleum engineering?

I'll officially find out in July when my results come out, but it's looking good. I just need to sort out my finances, since I wasn't successful with the scholarship. Have you met the requirements? Hopefully I'll be joining you all in October!
Reply 19
Original post by Hejira
I'll officially find out in July when my results come out, but it's looking good. I just need to sort out my finances, since I wasn't successful with the scholarship. Have you met the requirements? Hopefully I'll be joining you all in October!

Yes I have met the requirements and it will be officially confirmed in July.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending