The Student Room Group

I will never see my crush again :(

He is a paramedic and I can't remember his name. I'm very bad with names. I remember his age though- he is 24.
He is kind, caring, funny, intelligent, tall, handsome, cute etc.

Has anyone else had a similar experience- finding someone, realising you like them and then never seeing them again?
I guess every day we meet potential partners... whether it's on public transport, in shops, restaurants, on the street and a lot of the time we never see them again.

Cry me a riveeerrrrrrr.
Original post by LeCroissant
He is a paramedic and I can't remember his name. I'm very bad with names. I remember his age though- he is 24.
He is kind, caring, funny, intelligent, tall, handsome, cute etc.

Has anyone else had a similar experience- finding someone, realising you like them and then never seeing them again?
I guess every day we meet potential partners... whether it's on public transport, in shops, restaurants, on the street and a lot of the time we never see them again.

Cry me a riveeerrrrrrr.

Yes. People slip through your fingers all the time, and like Manny from Modern Family, you think of what might have been.

I guess it shows you that life can be short and you've got to make the most of chances that you have.
Yes, I think that is a fairly normal occurrence but the good news is someone else will come along eventually and you'll move on from that crush.

As far as making the most of chances.... I had a friend who go into a minor automobile accident and the police came to the scene. One of the police officers ended up asking my friend out!! She had a boyfriend so she didn't accept his offer but he made the most of it!
yes and it is horrible for a while but life goes on. there is a saying that seems applicable "what is for you won't go past you".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending