Organic Mechnisms summary questions for AS and A2 Watch

Hajra Momoniat
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Find it hard to commit the mechanisms to memory? Do you find yourself in the position where you always forget a particular mechanism all the time? Do you want to test yourself on all mechanisms to ensure you gain these easy marks in your final exams? Well my summary does exactly this and will help you to be ready and 'well equipped' for the exam.

Want to check it out? Click on the link below and make an account (this is free to do) and message me (my name on the link below is the same as the one on here). This is so that when you click on my name, which will be in blue in your 'sent messages', all my resources will come up where the one that you will be looking for will say 'Organic Mechanisms of AS and A2'. Answers are accompanied with the questions. I have another document which tests also on all the mechanisms but different questions as well as being able to recall conditions and reagents and chemical tests for different organic molecules. I will upload this ASAP. NB: I follow AQA A level chemistry but any student following different exam boards are welcome to view.

If you do AQA A level biology please help yourself to view the resources that I have.

https://getrevising.co.uk/ Please give me a rep if you like my chemistry resources, biology resources or both as I will be greatly appreciated and I will be able to know if the resources are helping.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (35)
11.15%
I used to but I don't now (11)
3.5%
No, but I want to start (113)
35.99%
No, I am unable to (69)
21.97%
No, I chose not to (86)
27.39%