Chichaldo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by My Moon <3)
Do you not...

Posted from TSR Mobile
My thoughts exactly, although a tissue may not clean 100%, it's certainly enough to not 'have urine and poo around'
serah.exe
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
some old tshirt and trousers
filmaker
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Chichaldo)
I don't know about you, but I don't piss on myself or leave poo after I go to the toilet. By your logic wearing pyjamas would keep urine and poo within your nightware.
incorrect, by my logic when you go toilet then wipe with tissue there is still poo and urine left over. however, if one was to shower and clean with water they are removed.
if they are not removed and one was to get into bed naked they would spread around your sheets eventually getting to your face or other places theyre not supposed to be in.
if you were to sleep clothed, even if its just in your pants, the poo and wee would be contained within those clothes and have a lower chance of spreading.
TheGoodPharaoh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do people not get too warm sleeping in pyjamas?
Chichaldo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by filmaker)
incorrect, by my logic when you go toilet then wipe with tissue there is still poo and urine left over. however, if one was to shower and clean with water they are removed.
if they are not removed and one was to get into bed naked they would spread around your sheets eventually getting to your face or other places theyre not supposed to be in.
if you were to sleep clothed, even if its just in your pants, the poo and wee would be contained within those clothes and have a lower chance of spreading.
I can see your point slightly but it is a very minute amount and I change my sheets fairly frequently as well as washing my face first thing every morning with a shower every other day that would combat this issue. I've never had a problem personally.
Guy123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TheGoodPharaoh)
Do people not get too warm sleeping in pyjamas?
Exactly! I can't really sleep in pyjamas unless it is very cold (extremely rare). I normally just sleep in my boxers because the duvet is warm enough. To me, the bed is supposed to be the most comfortable place you could be, so it doesn't make any sense to sleep in the bed with your day clothes on. But each to their own, that's just how I have always slept. I don't really mind sleeping naked, in fact, it can feel quite comfortable. It is one of the only few places (shower included) where you can be completely naked and not have a care in the world about it. I hardly ever sleep naked though, I'm always wearing boxers.
TheGoodPharaoh
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Guy123)
Exactly! I can't really sleep in pyjamas unless it is very cold (extremely rare). I normally just sleep in my boxers because the duvet is warm enough. To me, the bed is supposed to be the most comfortable place you could be, so it doesn't make any sense to sleep in the bed with your day clothes on. But each to their own, that's just how I have always slept. I don't really mind sleeping naked, in fact, it can feel quite comfortable. It is one of the only few places (shower included) where you can be completely naked and not have a care in the world about it. I hardly ever sleep naked though, I'm always wearing boxers.
I always wear boxers when I go to sleep, but I can't sleep naked cause I'm scared that I might roll over the wrong way and crush my nutsack or something
Guy123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I always wear boxers when I go to sleep, but I can't sleep naked cause I'm scared that I might roll over the wrong way and crush my nutsack or something
That's a good point, generally I'm warm enough that my sack is loose (as in not shrivelled up) so if I do roll over onto it, it will just 'move out of the way'.
TheGoodPharaoh
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That's a good point, generally I'm warm enough that my sack is loose (as in not shrivelled up) so if I do roll over onto it, it will just 'move out of the way'.
:lol:
Guy123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
:lol:
You know what they say, you have to keep the private headquarters in top notch condition
Jihadi Jinn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
neked :perv:
TheGoodPharaoh
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You know what they say, you have to keep the private headquarters in top notch condition
Couldn't agree more
tasha_tah
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
PJs
Nkk.xx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Spoiler:
Show

Underwear because I'm ALWAYS hot at night
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
how do people sleep naked? unless you wash after every toilet break or unless you shower right before you sleep how can you get into bed knowing you have urine and poo around.
Unless you wash after every toilet break or always shower right before you sleep, you'll still have urine and poo "around", in vanishingly small amounts - they'll just be inside your pyjamas. But you'll still be in it.
username3108158
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I normally wear whatever I was wearing at home.... And change in the morning.
Fadel
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My holes don't randomly shoot execretions in bed.
mao94
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i used to wear full on pyjama sets but now i just dont bother and like to live the cheap and cheerful life so i just wear old football t-shirts and possibly an old normal cotton t-shirt underneath if its cold (eg winter) and a pair of cheap jogging bottoms (long johns underneath if it is winter) + a pair of cheap sports socks in winter only and a warm wooly hat so keep warm throughout the night.

Does the job.
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
whatever I fell asleep in
Bex94
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Never more than a pair of knickers but normally less.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.95%
No I am happy with my course choice (487)
58.89%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.51%

Watched Threads