The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

University of Roehampton VS University of Greenwich VS University of East London

I see that no one started a 2017 discussion so here it goes :smile:

I've applied for Education studies at these three Unis starting in the fall of 2017. I'm going to be commuting from seven sisters, north London and Greenwich and Roehampton are a little over an hour commute. Is it worth it to travel that far everyday for Uni? I'm a U.S international student so I don't really know about the Reps of these schools. In terms of my course: Education which one is the best option? I've received a chancellor scholarship of 1000 from Roehampton which is awesome. I think I'm eliminating East London but it's still on my mind since it's so close to where I'll be. Roehampton seems great too!! Ugh these decisions 🙄
Hey, i dont really know much about it, im an exchange business student in roehampton and the only thing that i can say is that i love it.
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Hello, i really do not know much about it, but im an exchange student in roehampton and the only thing i can say is that i love it. Im southamerican btw.
Reply 3
I'm going to Greenwich Uni :smile:
Uni of Greenwich Education is based at Avery Hill which is a very small campus between Eltham & Sidcup in SE London. Non-teaching facilities aren't much to write home about and neither is the accommodation. My daughter & I looked at it for her to study Education as she could drive there from home in about 10 mins. Also looked at Roehampton which is the one she chose in the end over others including Canterbury. Much nicer. Education is all done at the Froebel College site.

What did you decide in the end?
Reply 5
Original post by SomeonesDad
Uni of Greenwich Education is based at Avery Hill which is a very small campus between Eltham & Sidcup in SE London. Non-teaching facilities aren't much to write home about and neither is the accommodation. My daughter & I looked at it for her to study Education as she could drive there from home in about 10 mins. Also looked at Roehampton which is the one she chose in the end over others including Canterbury. Much nicer. Education is all done at the Froebel College site.

What did you decide in the end?

Hello,

I ended up going with Roehampton! I love it so far and the commute is much better for me than Greenwich was.
Original post by JaneDoe20
Hello,

I ended up going with Roehampton! I love it so far and the commute is much better for me than Greenwich was.

Did you have to go to the Kensington museums today ? My daughter & course mates did ...
Hope you enjoy Thorpe Park on Thursday and the rest of your time there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending