The Student Room Group

What's the worst insult you've received from a teacher?

Everyone gets told off by a teacher sometimes... What's the worst thing they've ever said to you?

Scroll to see replies

"your addiction to semi-colons is utterly pretentious; just use commas in your feeble attempts at poesy"
Reply 2
'You will never go to university if you don't get your :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: together. Do you want to work at McDonald's for the rest if your life?'
"If you don't study [insert subject], you'll end up in retail." x10
Original post by Kyx
'You will never go to university if you don't get your :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: together. Do you want to work at McDonald's for the rest if your life?'

So did you end up at McDonalds or what?
Reply 5
Original post by chiggerskido
So did you end up at McDonalds or what?

I got an interview but decided not to go. I'm at university now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyx
I got an interview but decided not to go. I'm at university now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Too big for a Maccie D's Interview ey? :tongue:
Reply 7
Too big for a Maccie D's Interview ey? :tongue:

It was at a 24 hour branch in a rough area. I don't wanna get stabbed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyx
It was at a 24 hour branch in a rough area. I don't wanna get stabbed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jesus Christ man. Every area has rough people, doesn't mean you're gonna get shanked to death at a McDonalds FFS
Reply 9
I got called a btch and a person by one of my teachers :h::h:

Jesus Christ man. Every area has rough people, doesn't mean you're gonna get shanked to death at a McDonalds FFS

I worked at McDonald's in 2015-2016. The security guard got hospitalised by a group of about 15 teenage boys. Here's a source if you don't believe, but it's not very detailed and I was there at the time it happened.
Reply 10
Yes, he said I was rude and obnoxious.
Reply 11
Original post by UWS
Yes, he said I was rude and obnoxious.

And now you're rude and obnoxious on TSR :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You dirty cheat... when I got full marks in a test :biggrin:
"Can you even talk?" .

The b**** sat me on a table with people I don't like and made fun of me for "never" talking even though she heard me answering the register every single lesson.
Reply 14
"Your art is an insult to the eye"

:dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: couldn't tell good art if it shanked her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My friend once got called a "doofus" by a teacher because he put a kettle in a sink, the lesson after he proceeded to cut the plug off the base of the kettle, plug it in and turn it on. I think you can guess what happened next.
I never got anything that bad, but in my school one of the old music teachers told a girl to get out of his class and go do hair and beauty.
mmm, heres two of the worst
'dont show us all how thick you are'
and
'you are capable, its just your brain, i dont know whats wrong with it...its just your brain
looooool
Reply 18
You're going to get a H for horrendous...
"you are not as smart as you think you are"- My year 2 teacher. Not wanting to boast (much) but got 8 A*s in GSCEs and now in Sixth form planning to go to uni so I can't have been too dumb (also work at McDonalds currently, I disagree with the idea that working at McDs and intelligence are incompatible).

Quick Reply

Latest