J19980
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anyone have summary sheets/ notes on the required practicals and experimental topics for this A level course please?
Thank you.
niamhdoesmaths
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by J19980)
Does anyone have summary sheets/ notes on the required practicals and experimental topics for this A level course please?
Thank you.
Moved to Biology

The practical tasks start on page 84 of this document, they give each method and it's by AQA themselves so it's probably pretty good. However I don't do Biology so there may be better resources available. Hope I helped!
J19980
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by NiamhM1801)
Moved to Biology

The practical tasks start on page 84 of this document, they give each method and it's by AQA themselves so it's probably pretty good. However I don't do Biology so there may be better resources available. Hope I helped!
Thank you!
username2199397
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Any for ocr a?

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2199397
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Nevermind this is amazing! Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
avsl020
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi can someone explain when oestrogen can stimulate transcription and when it stops it by releasing an inhibitor (in which case it leads to cancer)?
Nopee19
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hey guys,

Selling all my notes for £20 (+ shipping if you want physical copies) they worked really well for me and I am also including tons of question packs you wont be able to find online. I can also give specific topics if that is what you need more.

I'm selling Biology, Chemistry and Physics AS/A level notes.

Let me know if you're interested x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (140)
66.35%
No (47)
22.27%
I didn't use it to prepare (24)
11.37%

Watched Threads