Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    MJG: "im doing a resit of home economics, gen studies alevel + an AS business repeat...get ppl 2 guess my results"

You heard the boy, guess, he's going to post his results tomorrow, and if you win you get to cyber with him [he adds, but only if you want].

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    MJG: "im doing a resit of home economics, gen studies alevel + an AS business repeat...get ppl 2 guess my results"

You heard the boy, guess, he's going to post his results tomorrow, and if you win you get to cyber with him.
    lucky winner :rolleyes:
    would it be a combination of O S E R L

ReputationRep:

You heard the boy, guess, he's going to post his results tomorrow, and if you win you get to cyber with him [he adds, but only if you want].
    I am being over optimisitc here but:

Home Economics (Microwave core) - D
    General Studies - E
    Business Studies U

He may well be the first TVU student to be rejected on the grounds of grades.

ReputationRep:
    two Ds, an E and a U

(DUDE)

ReputationRep:
    i remember MJG...he's not doing that ****....and i know he's applied to do Economics at LSE...so obviously he's taking Economics and Maths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    i remember MJG...he's not doing that ****....and i know he's applied to do Economics at LSE...so obviously he's taking Economics and Maths.
    He has been backlisted at LSE since the admissions tutor had a heart attack when she saw his results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    He has been backlisted at LSE since the admissions tutor had a heart attack when she saw his results.
    dont you mean when she saw how ugly he was?

ReputationRep:
    no no...he's the one that used to come and be all chav-like...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incomplete)
    dont you mean when she saw how ugly he was?
    No because you don't see a picture of the person on the UCAS form

ReputationRep:
    id love to know what hes up to now, actually.

ReputationRep:
    No because you don't see a picture of the person on the UCAS form
    no i meant at the interview, collasped i heard and fell down 3 flights of stairs, in a coma for 2 months, came round for 10 minutes some time in febuary to say i sentance "god he's ugly" before falling back into commatose

ReputationRep:
    incomplete...how do you know what MGJ looked like? Who are you?

ReputationRep:
    incomplete...how do you know what MGJ looked like? Who are you?
    i'm just joking, he annoyed me no end, and my identity, speciez99 might ring a bell (that account is messed up)

ReputationRep:
    i'm just joking, he annoyed me no end, and my identity, speciez99 might ring a bell (that account is messed up)
    oh yeah...you should put that in your sig...it annoys me how old people have new accounts...and its like who?!

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah...you should put that in your sig...it annoys me how old people have new accounts...and its like who?!
    i cant really be bothered to be honest, i might do, but to me i would seem as if i am playing on my name rather than what i post

ReputationRep:
    i cant really be bothered to be honest, i might do, but to me i would seem as if i am playing on my name rather than what i post
    whatever....

fishpaste...where is MJG?

ReputationRep:
    whatever....

fishpaste...where is MJG?
    msn

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaaa?

ReputationRep:
    ^mjg^ says:
    post this 2 plz: im in mansfield. went to garabaldi, hopin 2 go 2 tvu. mite go thru clearing. if not will stay on @ scool 2 study electronics

ReputationRep:
    ^mjg^ says:
    post this 2 plz: im in mansfield. went to garabaldi, hopin 2 go 2 tvu. mite go thru clearing. if not will stay on @ scool 2 study electronics
    do you know him....what happened to him wanting to go LSE?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 19, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.