riri_x
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey,

I am currently taking the new Sociology A - Level and was wondering if anyone knows how it is structured? (Which topics will be included, how many papers, how many marks will be available, how many questions will there be, etc...) Thank you!!
jongbray
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That will depend on the examining body - for AQA it is 3 papers, one on Education (with theory/methods), one on Crime and deviance (with theory/methods) and one consisting of two options (I'm doing "culture and identity" and "stratification".

If you're doing AQA then the information can be found here:

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/socio...2/introduction

(Original post by riri_x)
Hey,

I am currently taking the new Sociology A - Level and was wondering if anyone knows how it is structured? (Which topics will be included, how many papers, how many marks will be available, how many questions will there be, etc...) Thank you!!
riri_x
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by jongbray)
That will depend on the examining body - for AQA it is 3 papers, one on Education (with theory/methods), one on Crime and deviance (with theory/methods) and one consisting of two options (I'm doing "culture and identity" and "stratification".

If you're doing AQA then the information can be found here:

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/socio...2/introduction
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.71%
No (266)
33.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed