The Student Room Group

Makeup problems!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by emerald7770
How the hell do you perfect eyeliner? I can hardly do the line straight so how am I supposed to the wing?

Dammnn let me tell you i look back at old pictures of me when i started doing my winged eyeliner and im like... why did no one tell me i looked crazy. Anyway, a few years back i went completely obsessed with winged eyeliner and spent ages in the morning perfecting it everyday and now i can do it perfectly in no time so i guess the answer is just practice :smile: Also after you practice a few different techniques and styles you get used to doing it in a way that suits you and get used to drawing it in the same place, so you can do it without really thinking about it.
practice practice practice is all i can say :smile:)
Also i find with most people, just a basic eyeliner pen in easiest to learn with (yk the ones that look like a felt tip), then once you can do it pretty easily free hand try other things if you want
It is tough bc I put eyeliner on and think it's good then open my eyelid and its in the middle of the eye lid and then when I try to get the eyeliner off it smudges and makes me look like a poltergeist so I give up for another few months... :cry:
Original post by lou2471
Dammnn let me tell you i look back at old pictures of me when i started doing my winged eyeliner and im like... why did no one tell me i looked crazy. Anyway, a few years back i went completely obsessed with winged eyeliner and spent ages in the morning perfecting it everyday and now i can do it perfectly in no time so i guess the answer is just practice :smile: Also after you practice a few different techniques and styles you get used to doing it in a way that suits you and get used to drawing it in the same place, so you can do it without really thinking about it.
practice practice practice is all i can say :smile:)
Also i find with most people, just a basic eyeliner pen in easiest to learn with (yk the ones that look like a felt tip), then once you can do it pretty easily free hand try other things if you want

Loool thank you sweetie :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending