The Student Room Group

Aqa law unit 3

For murder, do I need to use Lord Coke's definition and apply the queens peace, human etc. or can I just say "The definition of murder is unlawful killing with malice aforethought", in my guide and everywhere it uses Lord Coke but my teacher is adamant I dont need it!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Original post by Lily Thackeray
For murder, do I need to use Lord Coke's definition and apply the queens peace, human etc. or can I just say "The definition of murder is unlawful killing with malice aforethought", in my guide and everywhere it uses Lord Coke but my teacher is adamant I dont need it!

Hey I'm doing AQA Law also, however, I would use Lord Cokes definition as that will give you access to the sound bracket in terms of your marks in the exam.
"The unlawful killing of a reasonable creature in being under the king or queen's peace with malice aforethought express or implied" Lord Coke 18th Century x
Original post by amyfanning
Hey I'm doing AQA Law also, however, I would use Lord Cokes definition as that will give you access to the sound bracket in terms of your marks in the exam.
"The unlawful killing of a reasonable creature in being under the king or queen's peace with malice aforethought express or implied" Lord Coke 18th Century x

Thank you! so nervous writing my own answer to learn because my teacher is so adamant we don't need to go into detail about lord coke or even mention him at all:frown::eek::eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending