The Student Room Group

Why do some people dislike other people, for no reason?

Ok so i go swimming with this girl named Gemma, she has orange hair (not that that has anything to do with it lol), and I've tried to be nice to her and she's tried to be nice to me but now we just dont talk to each other, and we swim in the same lane so its pretty bad but i just dislike her and she dislikes me for no reason. Its weird because i tried talking to her really close pal as well,( and so did she try talking to me), but we just dislike each other too. So why does this happen?
Ty
apparently people dislike other people if they are 'too nice' so im told.
Oh also being needy (also known as making conversation lol) isn't good either.
Or people are just jealous
or maybe you arent a nice person

who knows
I dislike people who are emotionally needy, chew loudly and have whiny voices.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
apparently people dislike other people if they are 'too nice' so im told.
Oh also being needy (also known as making conversation lol) isn't good either.
Or people are just jealous
or maybe you arent a nice person

who knows

Well, i feel like me and Gemma are both really nice,(but her friend is really shy and doesn't present herself as "nice"), its so annoying and weird, because i love liking everyone and everyone liking me.
Original post by Ello32
Well, i feel like me and Gemma are both really nice,(but her friend is really shy and doesn't present herself as "nice":wink:, its so annoying and weird, because i love liking everyone and everyone liking me.

maybe that's the issue?
apparently that can come across as false (from my own experience anyway because i feel the same as you on that point)
or maybe Gemma does like you but isnt that good at showing it? i guess the only way you would really know is to ask her
Original post by l'etranger

l.o.l
Reply 6
Original post by l'etranger

SAME!! Plus i dislike people who act all innocent, humble and repectable when u meet them, but are really bossy, disrespectful and loud yobs, its sooo annoying like just be true to me! URGHHHH its so annoying lol
I hate every demographic of people, for one reason or another.

True equality is hating everyone equally. :h:
Prejudice, bias, discrimination, past experiences. If I showed you a typical superficial lass, you wouldn't exactly expect her to be a high-profile lawyer at a top firm, real business-like etc. would you?
They're toxic. Move along :smile:

Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
maybe that's the issue?
apparently that can come across as false (from my own experience anyway because i feel the same as you on that point)
or maybe Gemma does like you but isnt that good at showing it? i guess the only way you would really know is to ask her

I don't want to confront her about it lol I'll look stupid. But like she dosen't even say hi, so i started saying hi a couple months ago but now im like just f it man.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending