x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    congratulations everyone.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    congratulations everyone.

MB
    Cheers...well done to you too. I take it your lucky bro got in as well then??

G

ReputationRep:
    Name: Sam Jefferis
    Subject: Natural Sciences (physical)
    College: St. John's
    Grades achieved: AAAA (Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
    Good enough to get in? YOU F'ING BETCHA!!!!!
    Future plans: Get drunk and eat lots of sweets

ReputationRep:
    I'm crashing this thread with the Scots' results because I have no manners, and there aren't many of us, and we haven't celebrated for... days anyway.

So, The Duck, Tiffany, at Emma, to do Law, hopefully saying Hi to gzftan in lectures, and praying Emma bar is as wicked as they all say it is.
    I know rts is in, a natsci at Churchill. There's a few more but I forget the details. Maybe they'll crash the thread too.

Well done to everyone who's posted, commiserations to the disappointed, and may I recommend the pub?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Duck)
    I'm crashing this thread with the Scots' results because I have no manners, and there aren't many of us, and we haven't celebrated for... days anyway.

So, The Duck, Tiffany, at Emma, to do Law, hopefully saying Hi to gzftan in lectures, and praying Emma bar is as wicked as they all say it is.
    I know rts is in, a natsci at Churchill. There's a few more but I forget the details. Maybe they'll crash the thread too.

Well done to everyone who's posted, commiserations to the disappointed, and may I recommend the pub?
    HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! !!

I look forward to seeing you in lectures...who knows....if i skip a lecture....maybe i could borrow your notes.....

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Duck)

Hopefully I'll see you at Emma.

ReputationRep:
    Name: Katy
    Subject: Geography
    College: Newnham
    Grades achieved: AAA (top 5 Geography A-Level mark, and a U in my Geog AEA!)
    Good enough to get in? Yes indeedy
    Future plans: To take over the world :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiyakat)
    Name: Katy
    Subject: Geography
    College: Newnham
    Grades achieved: AAA (top 5 Geography A-Level mark, and a U in my Geog AEA!)
    Good enough to get in? Yes indeedy
    Future plans: To take over the world :cool:
    WAHEY!! Well done!!!!

Top 5 geog mark eh.....someone's a bit special.....:rolleyes:

G

ReputationRep:
    Ok I've just looked on UCAS tracking online and it says my insurance offer (warwick) is now unconditional, but still has my Cambridge offer as conditional! What's going on!? I met the grades on the offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    WAHEY!! Well done!!!!

Top 5 geog mark eh.....someone's a bit special.....:rolleyes:
    So special that she totally failed her AEA . But I did so in the company of 6 fellow Oxbridge-ites and am planning on framing my 'U' certificate!

Well done to you too .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theoffender)
    Ok I've just looked on UCAS tracking online and it says my insurance offer (warwick) is now unconditional, but still has my Cambridge offer as conditional! What's going on!? I met the grades on the offer!
    Don't worry about it....same as mine. Some people have an Acceptance thing in red next to their conditional cam offer....but i didn't..so i called up my college..and they said it was fine and that i'd got the grades so i had a place there. It's probably just UCAS being slow updating again.

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiyakat)
    So special that she totally failed her AEA . But I did so in the company of 6 fellow Oxbridge-ites and am planning on framing my 'U' certificate!

Well done to you too .
    Ta

You should be proud of a U in your AEA....i don't think anyone got anything other than a U in the chem AEA in our skl...then again...i think they all left halfway through cos they were bored

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Don't worry about it....same as mine. Some people have an Acceptance thing in red next to their conditional cam offer....but i didn't..so i called up my college..and they said it was fine and that i'd got the grades so i had a place there. It's probably just UCAS being slow updating again.

G
    Phew... I was getting a bit worried there, thanks G!

ReputationRep:
    Just checked it again, I've got accepted in red... ORGASM TIME!!!

ReputationRep:
    Phew... I was getting a bit worried there, thanks G!
    No probs..i remember when i found out mine didn't have a red acceptance thing...i was terrified they were gonna end up saying something..actually..there's a mistake...you aren't coming...go to KCL instead :eek:

Rest assured...tis ok...we're off to Cambridge!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Just checked it again, I've got accepted in red... ORGASM TIME!!!
    LOL!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Oh good, I'm glad it's not just me!

ReputationRep:
    Ok now I've got in I'm starting to realise it's all very well securing my place, but when I get there it's gonna be damn hard work!!! And I'll be away from home...

ReputationRep:
    Ok now I've got in I'm starting to realise it's all very well securing my place, but when I get there it's gonna be damn hard work!!! And I'll be away from home...
    Hey, hey, one step at a time.

But wait, we're all going to die at some point, so nothing in life is really worth it. Waaaagh.

Reply template for anyone who wants one

Name (preferably real):rosie
    Subject: bio natsci
    Collegeembroke
    Grades achieved:5A, merit in bio aea
    Good enough to get in? (Yes if you didn't meet your offer but got accepted anyway) met offer
    Future plans: passoa

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.