asamedkaradal
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Can someone give me some advice as to how to revise for Business A-level. Im sitting the new AQA specification with 3 papers and im confused and lost as to how to revise for them.

There isn't any past papers except the specification papers i've done. I've made notes on all the units from Year 1 and Year 2 (Available to anyone who wants it)
jane123456789
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I would like to see the notes that you have made if that okay with you
thanks
amelia.we23
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by asamedkaradal)
Can someone give me some advice as to how to revise for Business A-level. Im sitting the new AQA specification with 3 papers and im confused and lost as to how to revise for them.

There isn't any past papers except the specification papers i've done. I've made notes on all the units from Year 1 and Year 2 (Available to anyone who wants it)
Hiya,
Please could I also have a look at your notes?
What I'm doing is looking through the previous spec's past papers and seeing if any of the topics overlap with the new spec, you'd be surprised how similar they are - so that's how I'm practicing exam q's.
Amelia
asamedkaradal
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by amelia.we23)
Hiya,
What I'm doing is looking through the previous spec's past papers and seeing if any of the topics overlap with the new spec, you'd be surprised how similar they are - so that's how I'm practicing exam q's.
Amelia
Thanks Amelia
Abbietha
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by amelia.we23)
Hiya,
Amelia
hey just wondering if you could possibly tell me which ones you've found that overlap so I can also have a look
random543
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, just wondering if you could send the notes too, would be appreciated, I have some tips too.
Chlo.church99
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, i would also like to see the notes you have made if that's okay too, would be a great help!
georgiajoana
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

hello! ive been making flashcards with key facts on them and equations and then going through them and memorising them and that has helped quite a lot, would it be possible to see your notes? thank you
Bthrel12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you could message me your notes that would be amazing, I'm currently doing year 1 AS business studies (AQA). I have days when I do great when I am writing essays but I'm worried I'm gonna get side tracked in the real exam which is in one week. If anybody has any tips on how to keep focus on a question instead of mentioning other things and loosing marks.

Thank you
ge0rgia1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, please could you send me your notes? Good luck all tomorrow doing the AS business paper (not sure when A-Level one is)
Rayhanah
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm so not ready for tomorrow's exam 😭
Lil Boat Chizo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Supply those notes 👀👀👀
BritishBirdcage
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by takingthebiz)
Not sure if this will support your revision but we've just launched a new YouTube channel with revision videos for the new AQA spec. There's some tutorials on there about exam skills too. Tutor2u also do some great resources for free on their website.

Our channel is: http://www.youtube.com/c/TakingTheBiz
Just going through your videos now and you're an absolute life saver.
Many thanks
Keira100
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Hi please could I have a copy of your notes
bethaneeeee
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

I'm in the same situation... It seems really mean to provide only one set of spec papers! I'd check out tutor2u as they seem to have some good revision sources & their youtube channel is pretty good too!

Would I be able to have a copy of your notes as well???
Thank you!

Happy Revising...
ttnita
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Hi, can I have a copy of your notes as well? Good luck!
N.id134
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Hi can u send me your notes too please? Thank youu
Badges: 1
Report 2 years ago
EdBuck
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Please can I have a copy of your notes as well. Cheers
holliebush101
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

please send me a copy of your notes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.86%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (55)
8.28%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.8%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
12.05%
Other reasons are stopping me going (85)
12.8%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.21%

Watched Threads