Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can someone give me some advice as to how to revise for Business A-level. Im sitting the new AQA specification with 3 papers and im confused and lost as to how to revise for them.

There isn't any past papers except the specification papers i've done. I've made notes on all the units from Year 1 and Year 2 (Available to anyone who wants it)

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I would like to see the notes that you have made if that okay with you
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asamedkaradal)
    Can someone give me some advice as to how to revise for Business A-level. Im sitting the new AQA specification with 3 papers and im confused and lost as to how to revise for them.

There isn't any past papers except the specification papers i've done. I've made notes on all the units from Year 1 and Year 2 (Available to anyone who wants it)
    Hiya,
    Please could I also have a look at your notes?
    What I'm doing is looking through the previous spec's past papers and seeing if any of the topics overlap with the new spec, you'd be surprised how similar they are - so that's how I'm practicing exam q's.
    Amelia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amelia.we23)
    Hiya,
    What I'm doing is looking through the previous spec's past papers and seeing if any of the topics overlap with the new spec, you'd be surprised how similar they are - so that's how I'm practicing exam q's.
    Amelia
    Thanks Amelia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amelia.we23)
    Hiya,
    Amelia
    hey just wondering if you could possibly tell me which ones you've found that overlap so I can also have a look

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just wondering if you could send the notes too, would be appreciated, I have some tips too.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i would also like to see the notes you have made if that's okay too, would be a great help!

ReputationRep:

hello! ive been making flashcards with key facts on them and equations and then going through them and memorising them and that has helped quite a lot, would it be possible to see your notes? thank you

ReputationRep:
    If you could message me your notes that would be amazing, I'm currently doing year 1 AS business studies (AQA). I have days when I do great when I am writing essays but I'm worried I'm gonna get side tracked in the real exam which is in one week. If anybody has any tips on how to keep focus on a question instead of mentioning other things and loosing marks.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi, please could you send me your notes? Good luck all tomorrow doing the AS business paper (not sure when A-Level one is)

ReputationRep:
    I'm so not ready for tomorrow's exam 😭

ReputationRep:
    Supply those notes 👀👀👀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by takingthebiz)
    Not sure if this will support your revision but we've just launched a new YouTube channel with revision videos for the new AQA spec. There's some tutorials on there about exam skills too. Tutor2u also do some great resources for free on their website.

Our channel is: http://www.youtube.com/c/TakingTheBiz
    Just going through your videos now and you're an absolute life saver.
    Many thanks

ReputationRep:

Hi please could I have a copy of your notes

ReputationRep:

I'm in the same situation... It seems really mean to provide only one set of spec papers! I'd check out tutor2u as they seem to have some good revision sources & their youtube channel is pretty good too!

Would I be able to have a copy of your notes as well???
    Thank you!

Happy Revising...

ReputationRep:

Hi, can I have a copy of your notes as well? Good luck!

ReputationRep:

Hi can u send me your notes too please? Thank youu

ReputationRep:
    Please can I have a copy of your notes as well. Cheers

ReputationRep:

please send me a copy of your notes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 9, 2018

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.