The Student Room Group

AQA Business Studies A-level

Scroll to see replies

Original post by asamedkaradal
Can someone give me some advice as to how to revise for Business A-level. Im sitting the new AQA specification with 3 papers and im confused and lost as to how to revise for them.

There isn't any past papers except the specification papers i've done. I've made notes on all the units from Year 1 and Year 2 (Available to anyone who wants it)

hiyaa could i have your notes please
Hi guys, i had this discussion on mute so i wasnt getting any notifications when people replied. If you are still interested in accessing my notes, PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR EMAIL I WONT BE SHARING ANY NOTES ON THIS DISCUSSION PAGE

Thanks
if anyone receives the note, please PM them to me,

if anyone else needs them and I have them (not yet, ill edit this if i do) just PM me and ill send them to you
Can I please have your notes aswell
Could I please have a copy of your notes, my mocks are in a few days! thank you.
hey, could i get a copy of ur notes too
Reply 146
hi please could I see the revision notes - i'm currently just doing as many past papers as possible
Hi there, are you still able to give the notes out?
Can someone give me some advice as to how to revise for Business A-level. Im sitting the new AQA specification with 3 papers and im confused and lost as to how to revise for them.

There isn't any past papers except the specification papers i've done. I've made notes on all the units from Year 1 and Year 2 (Available to anyone who wants it)

Hi can i have the notes as well please?
Original post by Much118

Hi, I was just thinking whether it would make sense to also add employee motivation as a possible benefit of setting CSR objectives thus making it essential. For example could you write that "Furthermore, setting CSR objectives may also help improve employee motivation. This could be identified as the 'task significance' in the Oldham and Hackman job characteristic model. If employees believe that they are working towards a common goal which will make positive contribution to society then they will become more motivated as a result of performance and quality improvement. This could lead to lower costs and eventually higher profit leading to competitive advantage. :smile:

I mean that's one question I did from the same paper. I sent it and got 14. I think my conclusion needs more focus and depth, but I would have given it about 16 as it is, but that's bias. :/
Reply 150
could you please send me your notes?
Hi could anyone who’s been sent the business a level notes please send to me
Original post by psychrome01
if anyone receives the note, please PM them to me,

if anyone else needs them and I have them (not yet, ill edit this if i do) just PM me and ill send them to you
Hi would you still have the notes for year ! and year 2 please .thank you

Please could I have these? I know this was 2 years ago but I’m struggling right now 😂😂
Reply 156
Can i please have your notes? :smile:
Original post by asamedkaradal)Can someone give me some advice as to how to revise for Business A-level. Im sitting the new AQA specification with 3 papers and im confused and lost as to how to revise for them.

Love a copy of your notes ! Thanks
I'd love a copy of your notes. Thanks

Has anyone got an answer to this question? - 4)Between 2004 and 2013 Justin king made a number of changes at Sainsbury’s. To what extent do you think greater employee engagement was vital for these changes to be financially successful? (16 marks).

Quick Reply

Latest