Where do we go from here?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm seeing a girl I met on tinder who's a year older than I am and we are (as far as I'm aware) hitting it off really well! We've met up twice coffee, then drinks, talk quite regularly and she's a lovely and very down to earth person. I'm getting on fine for now because as it's relaxed and admittedly a tiny bit awkward at times but still fairly above sea level (If ya know what I mean). However I'm absolutely awful at, and oblivious to anything slightly romantic or sexual, well... at least outside of a functional preexisting relationship.

So any advice from you, the infamous TSR community?
Drez999
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Cinema?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Drez999)
Cinema?
We're going for a walk and then maybe grabbing food soon. Good suggestion but I meant that I'm awful with the kinda intimate things like knowing when there's a hint or if she feels tension when I do etc etc
peanutbuttercup
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We're going for a walk and then maybe grabbing food soon. Good suggestion but I meant that I'm awful with the kinda intimate things like knowing when there's a hint or if she feels tension when I do etc etc
Have you kissed?
Drez999
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
If you're sat at the back of the cinema you will just know if that shared feeling is there...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by peanutbuttercup)
Have you kissed?
I don't think I would be asking if we had to be honest
Anonymous #1
If you're sat at the back of the cinema you will just know if that shared feeling is there...
I suppose that's probably true, I'm am just :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing awful with women!
Zeus007
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Meh, Tinder dates never last. Its good at the start but it won't last long.
Drez999
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I suppose that's probably true, I'm am just :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing awful with women!
What you have experienced/felt in the past is not necessarily an indication of what will occur/be felt in the future...

If you do go for that walk soon and it is good weather, you could go to one of these (popping up everywhere) Gelato stores - that might break a bit of ice....
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zeus007)
Meh, Tinder dates never last. Its good at the start but it won't last long.
Thanks for the constructive and optimistic advice. Much appreciated!
Anonymous #1
What you have experienced/felt in the past is not necessarily an indication of what will occur/be felt in the future...

If you do go for that walk soon and it is good weather, you could go to one of these (popping up everywhere) Gelato stores - that might break a bit of ice....
Loving the pun! If it's not good weather I think the cinema would be the back up choice, but that's a good idea!

Yeah I'm pretty sure that I'm basing my preconceptions on my previous experiences and that, that's not the way to go.
Drez999
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Loving the pun! If it's not good weather I think the cinema would be the back up choice, but that's a good idea!

Yeah I'm pretty sure that I'm basing my preconceptions on my previous experiences and that, that's not the way to go.
No Sir, I don't believe it is...

Good luck though and may the Force be with you
ThePricklyOne
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Take her out to an early film viewing, leaving enough time to invite her to dinner /coffee where you can talk about the film and anything else.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
23.53%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (11)
32.35%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
8.82%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
17.65%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
5.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
5.88%

Watched Threads