Turn on thread page Beta

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    I hope shes not awaiting an A-level grade for English
    LOL

I wonder just how many people wrote in text language in their exams lol

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the big deal about being close to a teacher/tutor etc. One of mine at Uni offered to stay with me one night because I was having an 'episode'. I go up to see my old teachers/lectureres all the time; some of them even come to my parents/call to ask how i'm doing. Texting/email is common!

As for your results, it's only a little while longer, and since you've waited so long anyway, just be patient. You'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    What's the problem with pupils being on good terms with their teachers? I have a couple of teachers whom I have phoned at home and email quite regularly, it seems perfectly normal to me (and my schoolmates).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Royal Mail and good service in same sentence? Is that before or after they lose your keys in recorded delivery?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    I don't see the big deal about being close to a teacher/tutor etc. One of mine at Uni offered to stay with me one night because I was having an 'episode'. I go up to see my old teachers/lectureres all the time; some of them even come to my parents/call to ask how i'm doing. Texting/email is common!
    Hmm... yeah but there's a line, surely. And actually, I think offering to stay overnight might just be it... lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

<<I so hope you're kidding>>
    no, I am serious!!!...
    our school was a small one and we were all friendly with each other....I was there for 10 years so I knew them very well....still am in touch with my special teachers!...

I have even invited them over many times...!!!!!...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    I don't see the big deal about being close to a teacher/tutor etc. One of mine at Uni offered to stay with me one night because I was having an 'episode'.
    Dirty seedy Oxford male tutor innocently seeks to help out damsel in distress?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Royal Mail and good service in same sentence? Is that before or after they lose your keys in recorded delivery?
    Or is that before or after you recieve your mail in a plastic evidence bag because the envelope of a birthday card had been ripped open and was hanging off the card by a corner?

*Knows what everybody else is thinking*

Have you ever been more than just friends with any of them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    oh lol, did you insure them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexander)
    What's the problem with pupils being on good terms with their teachers? I have a couple of teachers whom I have phoned at home and email quite regularly, it seems perfectly normal to me (and my schoolmates).
    I email one of my old teachers as well. He's really cool, for a teacher at least.

ReputationRep:
    LOL

I wonder just how many people wrote in text language in their exams lol
    ...don't worry, I made I didn't do that even though I gave physics, bio and maths!

Its just on the keyboard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    no, I am serious!!!...
    our school was a small one and we were all friendly with each other....I was there for 10 years so I knew them very well....still am in touch with my special teachers!...

but have you slept with any of them?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... yeah but there's a line, surely. And actually, I think offering to stay overnight might just be it... lol
    Haha..I didn't see anything wrong with it. I was REALLY messed up. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    no, I am serious!!!...

I was friendly with my teachers too, but at the end of the day - they were just teachers lol, I went home at the end of the day and forgot about them, as I'm sure they did me! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Dirty seedy Oxford male tutor innocently seeks to help out damsel in distress?
    HELL no. Dirty seedy FEMALE :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)

<rofl>

(Original post by chats)
    but have you slept with any of them?
    Told you it was what everyone is thinking!

ReputationRep:
    Or is that before or after you recieve your mail in a plastic evidence bag because the envelope of a birthday card had been ripped open and was hanging off the card by a corner?
    Lol I tried to send the "50p guy" the money in pennies (see Fri June 18th)... it ended up sent in a plastic evidence bag too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)

NO!!!! :eek: ....I went to an all girls school!...and DON'T go thinking any further!...

They were just lovely ppl!....but they moved awaya dn I finished school...so I am in touch thru the net...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.