The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Put my mind at ease about accommodation.

I have a couple questions. If someone could answer them that would be brilliant.

I'll hopefully be staying at Digby College and I've applied for the Ensuite option as my first choice so anyone with experience of the ensuite accommodation that would be useful
I've been hearing bad things about the quality of accommodation at Roehampton. Stuff like blocked up sinks that don't get repaired, Bad mattresses, Shoddy buildmanship, unprofessional flat reps,

Most alarmingly I hear you can sometimes get put in with second and third year students who don't really interact with you.

Has anyone had any bad experiences with accommodation? I'm starting to get a little worried.
Reply 1
Hi,

I am a PhD student at kingston uni although I don't know about your accommodation but I have been living in the center of kingston for almost a year (which is 20 minutes from your uni by the bus). I love it everything is just within a walking distance

If your interested, I looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement because I'll moving to another city.
The accommodation is right next to Kingston station where there is a direct train to central London and next cromwell road station where you can take bus 85 to your uni

The weekly rent is 245 and I'm offering to pay 2 weeks rent (negotiable)

Also I have some stuff like
2 small rugs + kitchen supplies (some of them are brand new) + plastic drawers + scale + mop + 2 couch pillows.... for free if you are interested

Here are some details 👇

Bronze Studio at Quebec house student accommodation

From September 2017 to August 2018

In the center of Kingston just next to Cromwell bus station and Kingston station.

Postcode: kt2 6bj

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want more details 😊
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
I lived in Roehampton accommodation for two years, its not as bad as it seems! Normally the only second and third years you get are flat reps whose job it is to make sure you have an enjoyable time at university!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending