(Original post by PMO1204)
You waiting on Liverpool HO?
I'm waiting Leeds 🤓
N-Dulge
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I received my formal offer for Nottingham last night. I was an internal candidate. So they're coming through, guys... fingers crossed for you all. 😊
Riz101
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by N-Dulge)
I received my formal offer for Nottingham last night. I was an internal candidate. So they're coming through, guys... fingers crossed for you all. 😊
Aww congratulations. Whoop finally some progress 😊😊
042RHopeful
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm surprised they gave out merit positions. When I asked for 042R they explicitly said no and quoted either the original advert or one of the initial communications - I can't remember which.

I reckon some good news for Liverpool is likely soon. Out or curiosity is anyone waiting on Liverpool HO from previous campaigns to 042R?
I was able to get my position on the merit list for 042R. I called 0300 123 1896 and asked and was told someone would either call me or email mewith the information. And they did. Try again and see

Posted from TSR Mobile
Riz101
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 042RHopeful)
I was able to get my position on the merit list for 042R. I called 0300 123 1896 and asked and was told someone would either call me or email mewith the information. And they did. Try again and see

Posted from TSR Mobile
What position did they say you were for your location I was told I'm 15th then yday I called and told I'm 8th
dagoro1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm surprised they gave out merit positions. When I asked for 042R they explicitly said no and quoted either the original advert or one of the initial communications - I can't remember which.

I reckon some good news for Liverpool is likely soon. Out or curiosity is anyone waiting on Liverpool HO from previous campaigns to 042R?
I'm still here lol. I'm waiting on O for CSR/2066/15 and HO for CSR/1320/16 for Liverpool (I didn't apply for 042r). Some other locations have had offers for start dates on 22nd May so we've got today and tomorrow really if we are to start by then.

I've asked for my merit list positions on a number of occasions and always been refused.
LinleyG
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by dagoro1)
I'm still here lol. I'm waiting on O for CSR/2066/15 and HO for CSR/1320/16 for Liverpool (I didn't apply for 042r). Some other locations have had offers for start dates on 22nd May so we've got today and tomorrow really if we are to start by then.

I've asked for my merit list positions on a number of occasions and always been refused.
The merit to position isn't a reliable way to gauge it. They could tell you say 7th then a number of Forml Offers go out and you could be up to 2nd but then a number of new successful candidates drop into play and you could be down to 14th again within a matter of hours. Perhaps their reluctance to give you the Merit list position is because of that fluctuation BUT they should be issuing to anyone who asks on the basis they have set a precedence.
Zyro
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
We keep getting told we're getting some in Manchester. Some were expected in March, then April, and now we're expecting some in beginning or end of May. Frankly I'd be surprised if we got any new trainees here by flipping September lol.
Carol29
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Zyro)
We keep getting told we're getting some in Manchester. Some were expected in March, then April, and now we're expecting some in beginning or end of May. Frankly I'd be surprised if we got any new trainees here by flipping September lol.
I hope it happens soon 🤞 I'm waiting for Manchester
042RHopeful
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Riz101)
What position did they say you were for your location I was told I'm 15th then yday I called and told I'm 8th
That's great! Hopefully you'll hear very soon 😊I was 17th a week and a half ago. Haven't asked again since. Hopefully, I've moved up too. I'll contact them and ask again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Riz101
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 042RHopeful)
That's great! Hopefully you'll hear very soon 😊I was 17th a week and a half ago. Haven't asked again since. Hopefully, I've moved up too. I'll contact them and ask again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do so let us know if you receive a reply 😊
john.doe.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I received an offer for HO Belfast to start on the 22/05, good luck to everyone else, should hopefully be soon!
Riz101
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by john.doe.)
I received an offer for HO Belfast to start on the 22/05, good luck to everyone else, should hopefully be soon!
Yeay - congratulations 🤗
Patientlywaiting
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Congratulations to all who have received a formal offer 🎉 Has anyone heard anything from Newcastle?
LinleyG
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by john.doe.)
Congratulations. Some movement is better than no movement in Belfast
DaySheehan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Congrats man! Sounds like a fair few offers for O and HO in belfast have gone out this week, I think that was one of the areas with accommodation issues so fingers crossed the rest are sorted soon!
Hoping to leave
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Folks,

After waiting for over 2 months for the audit team to finish my PECs I got an email this morning.

We are delighted to let you know that your pre-employment checks have now been completed satisfactorily.

We are currently working with the business with regard to your formal offer and posting details (such as a start date). We hope to be back in touch within the next ten days (or sooner) regarding your formal offer, please do bear with us.

Congratulations on your success to date and we look forward to providing you with your formal offer as soon as we are able.

Kind regards

HMRC Resourcing Support Team
Hopefully I get the formal offer email within 10 days, I appreciate it may only be an email saying they are still working on my posting but hey, at least there is some movement. Another round of waiting 😱
DaySheehan
Rep:
?
where are you waiting for hoping to leave?
Hoping to leave
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by DaySheehan)
where are you waiting for hoping to leave?
It's Birmingham, mate!
DaySheehan
Rep:
?
good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (38)
15.77%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (17)
7.05%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
7.05%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (26)
10.79%
Monster Munch (18)
7.47%
Pringles (64)
26.56%
Walkers Oven Baked Crisps (15)
6.22%
Walkers Beef and Onion (3)
1.24%
Thai Sweet Chili Sensations (43)
17.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise