The Student Room Group
I've just finished my first full week & it is official I am at least 8 years older than all of the others on my course! However everyone is really nice & I have spent the week being greatly amused by the hungover faces I have encountered. I had one poor lad that sat next to me & asking if I would give him a nudge if he went to sleep in the lecture as he hadn't got to bed till 5am, the youth of today have no stamina!

One thing I must admit I was amazed about is the amount of people that went into lectures with not even as much as a piece of paper & pen! :biggrin:
Reply 2
thanks for the reply, i think thats what im goin to enjoy watchin them all hungover.

i would have thought a pen and paper were a must if im being honest, oh well not gonna un pack the bag now

kaz x
Reply 3
Its all bollox

I had my first week last week and went out with 18 and 19 yr olds and I am 35 so work that one out ... 22 is nothing you are the same age as these people
Reply 4
word
Reply 5
leedslad i may only be a few years older than them in age but im use to being around 36+ people including my husband thats why i was worried.
however tomorrow is my last day for this week and i have no problems at all, the reasn i was concerned was i done a hnc last year and the group i was placed in was full of imature people.

i am pleased to say i have had no problems at all and im looking forward to next week already
Reply 6
I have been around 18 and 19 year olds and some of them are far more mature then some of the 21 year olds and in fact I would say that its better to be out with the 18 year olds as the 21 years olds strut round like they know it all lol :wink:

Hope it goes well
Reply 7
:smile: i know what you mean.
good luck to you aswell

Latest