Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys

Its me! The pain in the butt!

I can't believe I have been away for a month and a half!! I guess when Expression blocked me for my revision for my exams, I got used to not coming here and everything had changed sooo much and there were all these new people. I admit it, I can't accept change!

Also, I have been working on my website and making deals (!) with other websites. I don't know when it will be up but fingers crossed, it will be soon.

Major news in my life I suppose would be the break up with my boyfriend who after only 5 WEEKS has manage to get a new girlfriend and propose to her!

Also, I pass my theory test yesterday (34/35 66/7? I can't remember!).

I still hate working at showcase cinemas which I have work at for a year this week! ACK! Who sped up time!

Besides that I miss the table football at school and plan to challenge my friends at tomorrow when we pick up our results (ACK!)

Love, Peace and Happiness (oh and good results)

A Musical Gal (aka AMG aka The Princess of Avatars!)

PS if you don't know who I am, look in UKL history, I'm there!

ReputationRep:
    You're not a pain! :eek:

What kind of deals are you making with other websites, and what kind of website are you making?

Hello, it's me/TML - you don't know either of us!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Hello, it's me/TML - you don't know either of us!
    Who is TML?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)
    Who is TML?
    tis_me_lord?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    Hi Guys

I can't believe I have been away for a month and a half!! I guess when Expression blocked me for my revision for my exams, I got used to not coming here and everything had changed sooo much and there were all these new people. I admit it, I can't accept change!

Also, I have been working on my website and making deals (!) with other websites. I don't know when it will be up but fingers crossed, it will be soon.

Major news in my life I suppose would be the break up with my boyfriend who after only 5 WEEKS has manage to get a new girlfriend and propose to her!

I still hate working at showcase cinemas which I have work at for a year this week! ACK! Who sped up time!

Besides that I miss the table football at school and plan to challenge my friends at tomorrow when we pick up our results (ACK!)

Welcome back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    tis_me_lord?
    Swing is tis_me_lord?

ReputationRep:
    Hey AMG, welcome back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Yes. Come on moncal, you usually know before any of us!
    I'm never the first to know anything? That explains the high post rate. I was wondering how someone could be averageing more than 80 per day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    Hi Guys

Hey...you wrote that really cool story about dancing on a check board...and for some reason it reminds of chess :confused:

Anyway its cool youre back! (did you change your username?)

The whole BF thing...a guy did that to my friend and then cheated on her a month later...guys really are pigs!

and how can i not remember you...its the avatar!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)

What kind of deals are you making with other websites, and what kind of website are you making?
    Well....after amusicalgal.com disappered - actually my renewal payment was a bit late (by a month)I decided I shouldn't waste my money on get another domain but I'm a skint sixth form (I'm year 13 I'm year 13 - nope still don't believe it) student in need of funds.

The deals I'm making involve me selling MY OWN CREATIONS for a healthy profit (actually not that healthy but enough for me) and other companies which I'll get a commission e.g chart cds for £9 each with free postage. The products will be linked in some way to the content of my website which I haven't total decided upon yet.

(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Hey...you wrote that really cool story about dancing on a check board...and for some reason it reminds of chess
    I got an A for that story and because it was sent off the exam board phoned to school asking if they were positive I wrote it because the examiner was impressed (!!!!)

(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    (did you change your username?)
    Not lately. Moonshine (my alto-ego for a while) died a year ago but I still remember the girl avatar I had with her chest bouncing. (lol!)

I am gald people remember me, the last time I return it was a_musical_who? Also, I'm gald to see no a_musical_copycats have reply to this. I'm the orignal a_musical_gal. I remember when we had 7 active a_musicals on here (ack!)

Bad point about being back - the stupid server is worse than ever!

ReputationRep:
    good to see AMG still kicking around the traps

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.