The Student Room Group

I was born in the wrong generation...

I wish I was born in the 1960s and lived through the 1970s. Any body else agree? If so what decade? Discuss...

Scroll to see replies

so deep.
2500 is probably good too
pre 1914 for me!
Original post by honestly
pre 1914 for me!

NO! I couldn't live without my disco and flares!
Original post by RetroDisco789
NO! I couldn't live without my disco and flares!

Well I was talking about myself :wink: fair enough... I suppose even late 60s would have been good for you.

:smile:
Im glad I wasnt born any later though :rolleyes:
Original post by Faloodeh
Im glad I wasnt born any later though :rolleyes:

God yeah times seem bad now what's it doing to be like for our kids???
God yeah times seem bad now what's it doing to be like for our kids???

I wont be having kids :h:,
I do wish I was born a bit earlier though. (2 years earlier)
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Faloodeh
I wont be having kids :h:,
I do wish I was born a bit earlier though.

Yeah I don't know it might sound a bit cliche but youth now isn't what it was in the 60s and 70s...
1980s. Wouldn't have had phones at such a young age.
Reply 11
God no, how boring
Nah, this is too 3dgy for me...

Seriously, grow up and stop lusting for the years whenever most people didn't have rights.
But no internet. How the hell did people communicate and entertain themselves?
Original post by hureram10
1980s. Wouldn't have had phones at such a young age.

Yeah that's one of the things I hate about this generation...
I wish I was born in the 1960s and lived through the 1970s. Any body else agree? If so what decade? Discuss...

I was born at the end of the '60s. With the advances in technology and medicine, I'd rather be born later, not to mention being younger. Whilst there are significant risks and challenges, what we achieve is amazing, so I'd like to see as much of it as possible.
Duno, I feel happy to live in this age due to the technology being better than ever. However, everybody is pretty self-obsessed in this generation and only seem to care about alcohol, sex and selfies. I would rather not be in the same age group as many of these people as you also get tarnished as being that way but eh. I guess it is what it is
Original post by honestly
Well I was talking about myself :wink: fair enough... I suppose even late 60s would have been good for you.

:smile:

Why pre 1914???? :h:
Original post by zero766
Duno, I feel happy to live in this age due to the technology being better than ever. However, everybody is pretty self-obsessed in this generation and only seem to care about alcohol, sex and selfies. I would rather not be in the same age group as many of these people as you also get tarnished as being that way but eh. I guess it is what it is

You know what? I have never taken a 'selfie'

Spoiler

rather be born in the 6th century

Quick Reply

Latest