Turn on thread page Beta

loo's in cinema seats watch

Announcements

(Original post by F. Poste)
    :confused: elaborate please
    I'd really rather not, ergh. Looking up to your post count and rep, reminds me of the late night crew days!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tonka)
    problem: don't u find it annoying when ur sitting in the cinema, watching a film, munching ur popcorn, when nature calls and u have 2 pop off 2 the loo. barring devine intervention, u r doomed 2 either holding it in 4 the rest of the film or rushing 2 the loo, making loads of people get up 4 u, possibly tripping in the darkness, and worst of all missing part of the film.

solution: would'nt it solve everything if there was a lavitory situated underneth the cinema seats. so in the middle of the film should the need should arise all u would have 2 do is slide back the top of the seat and do ur buisness. u'll would never have 2 leave ur seat, disterb alot of people, and most importantly u would'nt miss any off the film.
    Alternative solution: Urinate/defecate before the film starts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    I'd really rather not, ergh. Looking up to your post count and rep, reminds me of the late night crew days!
    Are you someone I know under a new name?

ReputationRep:
    what a **** idea!

geddit, **** idea, eh? eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tonka)
    theres a solution 4 this also.for woman u would only have to raise slightly off ur seat to undo your pants or lower your skirt. i am aware that men would need to fully stand up to pee so this would be accounted for. provided next to the loocinema seat would be a conpartment containing several long tubes as well as toilet rolls and air freshner. to aviod standing up and recking peoples view the man would attach the plastic tube over the tip of the penis with the other end in the loo bowl. and pee
    And if you were a guy you'd have no problem sticking bits of you in some manky old plastic tube?

(Original post by F. Poste)
    Are you someone I know under a new name?
    No, of course not, I am not TML!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    what a **** idea!

geddit, **** idea, eh? eh?
    :rolleyes: *groan*

(Original post by tonka)
    sure it would be imbarassing 4 a while
    must b embarassing 2 spell that wrong....

ReputationRep:
    Why dont you just pee down the neck of the person in from of you?

...or in their popcorn

...or apple juice?

he he he

tally ho

ReputationRep:
    you could always take a piss on your seat and then move and sit somewhere else if you really didn't want to miss any of the film

(Original post by MC REN)
    you could always take a piss on your seat and then move and sit somewhere else if you really didn't want to miss any of the film
    They might not you back in after that!

ReputationRep:
    you could take some sort of disguise, sunglasses, fake moustache maybe to slip past the wily security guards :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Would you want to go back in, knowing there's pee on the seats?

(Original post by AndyT)
    Would you want to go back in, knowing there's pee on the seats?
    Yeah baby, sitting in a puddle of your own piss, thats the stuff.

ReputationRep:
    i'm guessing not many other people would be doing it and you could just avoid your seat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Yeah baby, sitting in a puddle of your own piss, thats the stuff.
    Do you ever change Marky's nappy?

I'm suspicious now, I'll take a plastic bag for the seat next time I go to the cinema...

(Original post by AndyT)
    Do you ever change Marky's nappy?

I'm suspicious now, I'll take a plastic bag for the seat next time I go to the cinema...
    Nope, why do you think he's so restless?

ReputationRep:
    Havn't you people heard of catheters?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    :rolleyes: *groan*
    mmMMGGMRMMMGMMMG

UUURRRRHHHHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGGH

*plop* *plop*

ahhh..

ReputationRep:
    There's a much more simple solution to this problem: don't have a large coke and you won't need to pee halfway through.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 19, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.