The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Please, please please never do that as a joke!
Reply 2
How could you possibly do that as a joke?
Mr Moncal
How could you possibly do that as a joke?

Actually come to think of it that would be quite funny....

*Walks up to somebody*
"Hello, how you doing?"
*Kicks them in the balls*

Hehe, that's great! :biggrin:
Reply 4
you know you could kick them too hard and stop them from ever having children, seriously, its not even funny!
Reply 5
Swing
Actually come to think of it that would be quite funny....

*Walks up to somebody*
"Hello, how you doing?"
*Kicks them in the balls*

Hehe, that's great! :biggrin:

As long as it's not you or one of your ancestors.
Reply 6
yes, in fact in year 1 we had a whole game that revolved around it.
until someone told the teacher and somehow I was the only one punished.

i remember the teacher having a bad accent and saying "welly", and I didn't understand her and got in even more trouble.
mik1a
yes, in fact in year 1 we had a whole game that revolved around it.
until someone told the teacher and somehow I was the only one punished.

i remember the teacher having a bad accent and saying "welly", and I didn't understand her and got in even more trouble.

LOL! That's as good as our, "who can pee highest in the urinals?" game!
Reply 8
Yes, I've done it twice. The first time was in self-defence because the guy was trying to grope me. The second time I'm not going to talk about :smile:
Reply 9
F. Poste
Yes, I've done it twice. The first time was in self-defence because the guy was trying to grope me. The second time I'm not going to talk about :smile:

self defense is fine, deserve all they get, but just for a laugh is bloody insane!
Vladek
self defense is fine, deserve all they get, but just for a laugh is bloody insane!

lol! The more I think about the fact people would even contemplate doing it for a laugh to more I laugh, it's such a great thought!
Reply 11
I used to do it to a couple of mates as a form of greeting until they really started getting hurt ='D I got into a fight with a guy once and kicked him, it was hilarious. All his efforts at hitting me went down the drain as he lay on the ground in agony. :smile:
Reply 12
you're all psycho's!!!
Aww I feel sorry for guys when they're kicked in such places because they look so much in pain! I've never ever done it myself, but one of my (male) friends once dropped a huge snowball (well more like ice!) on another friend and he was on the floor looking really white for ages. awww x
undercover-ange
Aww I feel sorry for guys when they're kicked in such places because they look so much in pain! I've never ever done it myself, but one of my (male) friends once dropped a huge snowball (well more like ice!) on another friend and he was on the floor looking really white for ages. awww x

words cannot describe how much it hurts, it's like the worse pain ever
Reply 15
Any girl who does that as a joke deserves it back, preferably from a size 12 boot with toe-caps attached to the front of a speeding freight train. Cowboy spurs are an optional extra.
Reply 16
Did anyone watch the last episode of "Mind, Body and Kickass moves" on BBC three?

Because there was this chinese man who could suck his own balls into his body. He even let the presenter kick him in that region extremely hard several times. He let the guy touch him there to find out if his balls had really gone.

Amazing feat in my opinion. Don't have to worry so much about groin attacks from frisky girls :wink:
Reply 17
1917 JT RK
Have you ever kicked a guy in the nuts? If so, why? Knee or foot? With heels on? Describe the experience. If not, what would it take for you to do it? Would you have to be attacked or would you/have you done it as a joke/to laugh at?

:tongue: :biggrin: :smile: :cool:

Yes but accidentally and it wasn't really a kick. I was at a swimming party and they had a huge inflatable plane that people were climbing on. I was trying to climb on and I slipped down very quickly and my foot hit a guy at the party what was treading water in the balls. I felt really bad about it. I was only 10.
thephenom
Did anyone watch the last episode of "Mind, Body and Kickass moves" on BBC three?

Because there was this chinese man who could suck his own balls into his body. He even let the presenter kick him in that region extremely hard several times. He let the guy touch him there to find out if his balls had really gone.

Amazing feat in my opinion. Don't have to worry so much about groin attacks from frisky girls :wink:

you're such a weirdo
1917 JT RK
Have you ever kicked a guy in the nuts? If so, why? Knee or foot? With heels on? Describe the experience. If not, what would it take for you to do it? Would you have to be attacked or would you/have you done it as a joke/to laugh at?

:tongue: :biggrin: :smile: :cool:

Guilty :biggrin: It was in anger though.

Latest

Trending

Trending