ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K'uin K'ra)
    Than to do what?
    (Original post by bobbybrown)
    than to mess with the christinator
    exactly.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: No!! Do not ever do that!! It is not funny. :mad:

I have had this conversation before the best equivalent we could come up with is the feeling for a girl once you have been punched very hard on a breast. Though it is worse!!

I would never hit a girl but if that level of pain was inflicted on me as a joke I might just break that once I had recovered enough to stand up. Seriously there is no pain greater that a guy can feel.

ReputationRep:
    I was having an argument with an ex friend and she got very pissed off and kneed me where it hurts, very hard. I managed to keep standing but it takes your breath away..ohhh the pain.

once as well in year 7/8 i was wrestling a friend on the school field (as u do) and he grabbed my shoulders rolled back on his back and stuck his foot in my crotch as he rolled

AHHHHHHHHHH i was on the floor for a while..i wanted to kill him lol

ReputationRep:
    Um I don't think I've ever kicked a guy that wasn't my brother. The one time that I did kick my brother he turned me upside down and held me up by the ankles. That's ok because I just kicked him again once he put me down.

ReputationRep:
    www.british*****es.com then go to Images,Movies

Download a movie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nopal)
    www.british*****es.com then go to Images,Movies

Download a movie!

Ok the "Virus Warning: Do not open any attachments that appear to have been sent from this website." thing is just a liiiiiiiiitle scary.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.british*****es.com/traile...llpractice.wmv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Actually come to think of it that would be quite funny....

*Walks up to somebody*
    "Hello, how you doing?"
    *Kicks them in the balls*

Hehe, that's great!
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FallenSpirit)
    I've done it before. To my boyfriend because he p*ssed me off. I used my knee, it was funny. I've actually done it a few times.

Does it really hurt THAT much?
    LOL yes it does, my friend was telling me today him and some friends were hanging out, one of them punched another, as an instinct he kicked his leg back, hit the guy right in the groin, he was doubled over throwing up so it hurt so much

ReputationRep:
    No, who would ever kick anyone, least of all in a premeditated place!? The hell is up with that...

ReputationRep:
    i know someone who pissed blood because someone kicked him in the knackers. he went to the hospital but they didnt actually do anything

ReputationRep:
    I got kicked in the nuts the other day cuz someone thought it'd be funny, but I fell on the floor, nearly threw up, and couldnt actually balance for like 10 minutes.... needless to say... it wasnt funny.

ReputationRep:
    my gf accidentally smacked me in the nuts with a fist....
    then again whilst i was falling to the floor :confused:

i didnt stand up for a good amount of time

good aim as well

ReputationRep:
    aaaaaaaah i just remembered something
    the pain!

me and my mate thought it be fun to walk on a flat topped picket fence around a play park,

i got to the end, jumped off and turned around just in time to see im fall with a leg either side of the fence....

he had a graze up his back and quite possibly a second up the front

he went to hospital later

p.s. my gf just asked, 'up the front where?' :confused:
    please, no one reply with this, i will not respond.

ReputationRep:
    When I was primary school we used to play footy with a tennis ball (was a really small playground) I tackeled someone and passed the ball, clearly he was upset at this and grabbed my pre-adolescent balls and squeezed them hard...........at 9 yrs old all I could do is cry!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saagar)
    When I was primary school we used to play footy with a tennis ball (was a really small playground) I tackeled someone and passed the ball, clearly he was upset at this and grabbed my pre-adolescent balls and squeezed them hard...........at 9 yrs old all I could do is cry!!
    argh...

ReputationRep:
    lol! I didn't realise this thread was about kicking a guy in the balls when I posted on it long ago! hehe I meant I kicked my brother in the knee. Wow, how did I mix that up...?

ReputationRep:
    I have when doing karate...but that's more by accident...when people move around so much it gets harder to aim for their legs or hips.

ReputationRep:
    I accidently fell on a guys balls when jumping over him...I have no balence.

I did also play the kick chase thing, you catch a guy a kick him in the balls....I was strange little child

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.