Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol. sounds like a nice games..................

ReputationRep:
    Did it to my boyfriend while I was asleep...

(Original post by Luize)
    I accidently fell on a guys balls when jumping over him...I have no balence.
    omfg wtf

ReputationRep:
    Actually come to think of it that would be quite funny....

*Walks up to somebody*
    "Hello, how you doing?"
    *Kicks them in the balls*

Hehe, that's great!
    tell you something about 5x as funny as that. Walking up to you swing, left upercut your face... a few jabs and a big hook then break the neck in two... hopefully not too much mess... wow that really would be funny!

ReputationRep:
    yes what does it matter?

ReputationRep:
    you dont know me one bit
    dont start a fight when you know your gonna lose.

ReputationRep:
    Oh!! I know I have already posted on this but please do NOT do it. I got kicked there this weekend. Probably serves me right for sleeping on a single bed with my Oxford babe but all I could do was curl up and cry. It hurt sooo much. She didnt mean it but that doesnt stop the pain and I am not feeling amazing still!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JT RK 1917)
    Have you ever kicked a guy in the nuts? If so, why? Knee or foot? With heels on? Describe the experience. If not, what would it take for you to do it? Would you have to be attacked or would you/have you done it as a joke/to laugh at?

:cool:

yeah, i think i just did it 4 A laugh, i dont know what it feels like so i cant reslly understand what the pain feels like.

ReputationRep:
    The feelings similar to being hit in the cervix I think? However I dont see how people can make comparisons really..

ReputationRep:
    Its horrible, im a gal and ive been kicked in my privates, it hurt for more than a week plus i got brusing. Ive never kicked a boy in the privates, and hope i never will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpAnIsH_fLy)
    Its horrible, im a gal and ive been kicked in my privates, it hurt for more than a week plus i got brusing. Ive never kicked a boy in the privates, and hope i never will.
    ouch...

my gf did when we was sleeping, i thought i was having a heart attack and that i would need to be rushed to A and E..

my good friend tore his scrotem on a goal post net hook, and had to have his balls sorted out, he was in pain for 2 months after that!

_Ce

(Original post by Crunchie)
    ouch...

my gf did when we was sleeping, i thought i was having a heart attack and that i would need to be rushed to A and E..

_Ce
    LMAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaggenDaZ)
    LMAO
    its true, the pain was amazing...

_Cr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JT RK 1917)
    Have you ever kicked a guy in the nuts? If so, why? Knee or foot? With heels on? Describe the experience. If not, what would it take for you to do it? Would you have to be attacked or would you/have you done it as a joke/to laugh at?

:cool:
    well when i was at infants i did, this lad kicked me im my privates so i kicked him back, he came off worse :cool:

i had a big bruise he couldnt walk

ReputationRep:
    my there are some weird threads on here

I also checked out that british *****es link, that was interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    well when i was at infants i did, this lad kicked me im my privates so i kicked him back, he came off worse :cool:

i had a big bruise he couldnt walk
    wudnt mess with glitter..lol.

instead of going for the "privates".. why dont you go for the eye:

push you finger into the eye and press down towards the cheek once inside..

will cause a black and knock out for around 30 secs, enough time to run from your attacker/ boy friend..lol

_Cr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crunchie)
    wudnt mess with glitter..lol.

instead of going for the "privates".. why dont you go for the eye:

push you finger into the eye and press down towards the cheek once inside..

will cause a black and knock out for around 30 secs, enough time to run from your attacker/ boy friend..lol

_Cr
    i wouldnt like the thought of having my finger in someones eye

ReputationRep:
    my friends kicked guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Please, please please never do that as a joke!
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    LOL what a strange thread. I would only kick someone in their private parts if I was being attacked, how could you possibly hurt a man in that way just for a joke? That is utterly cruel.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 27, 2005
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.