Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I did when i was about 8. This guy kept chasing me around the playground at lunchtime and after warning him a few times i got so fed up that i kicked him in the goolies. He didn't chase me again.

ReputationRep:
    There are actually some pretty serious issues surrounding this. Testicals can rupture if kicked or squeezed hard enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JT RK 1917)
    Have you ever kicked a guy in the nuts? If so, why? Knee or foot? With heels on? Describe the experience. If not, what would it take for you to do it? Would you have to be attacked or would you/have you done it as a joke/to laugh at?

:cool:

such pain

imagine a guy sticking a knife into ur *pussy* while at the same time biting ur tits....that probably aint as painful as kicking a guy in the balls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zip it123)
    such pain

imagine a guy sticking a knife into ur *pussy* while at the same time biting ur tits....that probably aint as painful as kicking a guy in the balls
    Ouch :eek:

ReputationRep:
    such pain

I think sticking a knife into a girl would probably leave her unable to have kids and in a lot more pain as it would be soft flesh *easier to cut*, and inside it's a lot more sensitive. Coupled with the biting of the tits, thats gonna hurt like a bіtch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crunchie)
    ouch...

my gf did when we was sleeping, i thought i was having a heart attack and that i would need to be rushed to A and E..

my good friend tore his scrotem on a goal post net hook, and had to have his balls sorted out, he was in pain for 2 months after that!

_Ce
    Oh my word. That is awful. God it's sending shivers to me and I'm not a man, so God only knows how the poor guy must of felt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    I think sticking a knife into a girl would probably leave her unable to have kids and in a lot more pain as it would be soft flesh *easier to cut*, and inside it's a lot more sensitive. Coupled with the biting of the tits, thats gonna hurt like a bіtch!

yeh lol......but u have to b a guy to understand the feeling.....OUCHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    yeh lol......but u have to b a guy to understand the feeling.....OUCHHHHH
    I am a guy.

ReputationRep:
    Who wants to poke someone in the eyes when you can do something with your knee or foot thats 10x funnier - I do it all the time 2 guys and sometimes even for nothing like at this party this guy asked me for sex so i kicked him as hard as i could with my steel caps and he collapsed and started crying (he was in his 30s! me 18) anytime a guy trys to act big or trys to tell you what to do bring him back to size [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    i hit someone in the nuts who told me i was weak he's never suggested it since :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yeh I think its cool how theres all these macho bullies that think they are strong but one little kick and youll be left alone 4 sure

ReputationRep:
    Apparently if a woman's cervix is knocked at a, um, funny angle and quite hard, it hurts as much as a kick in the knackers for a bloke.

However, the only ways I can think of that happning wouldn't be for self defence or as a joke. And it's not as easy to do, I guess...

Don't know how true that is, just what I've heard...

ReputationRep:
    I've given a guy a nosebleed because he made some wise crack about my weight, but I'd only ever kick a guy *down there* if I was attacked. Kick him there, and as he's doing that pathetic kneeling down thing, kick his head in .

And then run.

ReputationRep:
    i grabbed a guys balls quite hard once, he went blue in the face. lets just say he had it coming to him!!

ReputationRep:
    I hope everyone realises that the first poster is probably some weird fetishist. WHy do you think the post asks if you were wearing heels etc?

ReputationRep:
    No. It isn't as easy to do or as painful as people say, so tend to go for the nose if I have to defend myself.

ReputationRep:
    ouch! kick in the balls..., never happened, only got punched in the balls when i cheesed of my lil cousin, also was shot by a paintball gun...., it really is painfull...., its like we guys treasure it, its our only sensetive spot i'd say,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayz)
    ouch! kick in the balls..., never happened, only got punched in the balls when i cheesed of my lil cousin, also was shot by a paintball gun...., it really is painfull...., its like we guys treasure it, its our only sensetive spot i'd say,
    I'd disagree, but its our only obvious sensitive spot...

ReputationRep:
    You can cause more pain and do much more damage elsewhere...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.