you kicked your cousins in the nuts :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    you kicked your cousins in the nuts :eek:
    yes coz he told me he had a piercing in the clit :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    yes coz he told me he had a piercing in the clit :eek: :eek:
    wait, you told him you had a piercing there, or he told you you did??? :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    wait, you told him you had a piercing there, or he told you you did??? :rolleyes: :p:
    no hes a transvestite....which means he had a clit but didnt get it surgically removed..and had it pierced and i kicked him there :eek:

ReputationRep:
    no hes a transvestite....which means he had a clit but didnt get it surgically removed..and had it pierced and i kicked him there :eek:
    Um...'transvestite' means 'cross-dresser'...isn't 3 a bit young for that? Or for piercings...

ReputationRep:
    okay so you have a 3 year old, transvestite cousin, who has a piercing in his cliterous...

Has you're family been on Jerry Springer by any chance, Im sure I remember seeing that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inverurie Jones)
    Um...'transvestite' means 'cross-dresser'...isn't 3 a bit young for that? Or for piercings...
    he's also a transexual!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    okay so you have a 3 year old, transvestite cousin, who has a piercing in his cliterous...

Has you're family been on Jerry Springer by any chance, Im sure I remember seeing that one
    well he'#s nearly 3 yrs and 10 months hes a big boy

and no we're a totally normal family..why? :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Luniah can you get me some of whatever you are on please...

ReputationRep:
    Luniah can you get me some of whatever you are on please...
    but of course James m'darling :love:
    Izzie has it

ReputationRep:
    well he'#s nearly 3 yrs and 10 months hes a big boy

and no we're a totally normal family..why? :confused: :confused:

Normal for where?????????

ReputationRep:
    but of course James m'darling :love:
    Izzie has it
    ooohhhh man why did you give it to her, she'll use it all :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inverurie Jones)
    Normal for where?????????
    from the clinic silly! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    hmm im really confused!!! haha, more to the point, isnt that a bit off the subject??
    lol... hmm, ive done it once, using my knee, but i swear it was in self defence - the guy had pinned me to the bed, and i was drunk, then he started showing off what he could "do" to me, etc, making himself perfectly positioned for a good kick in the *******s..... rolling around on the bed after, doing none of what he boasted :P
    although he did look a bit peaky afterwards...
    self defence i swear!!

ReputationRep:
    yes many a time, they all deserved it...best though was my ex simon who cheated on me 7 times got 2 other girls pregnant then tried to blame it on me because i wouldnt sleep with him! Huh?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M-J)
    yes many a time, they all deserved it...best though was my ex simon who cheated on me 7 times got 2 other girls pregnant then tried to blame it on me because i wouldnt sleep with him! Huh?!?
    woah thats extream to the max.... i mean 2 girls pregnant :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Extreme to the max??? What are you, a soft drink advert? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't kicked a guy before, but my older sister did kick a guy for me when I was about 8 years old because this guy was being mean to me.

So by implication, maybe I have kicked a guy before.

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Yes.

ReputationRep:
    :cool: I've Judo thrown blokes for the last 8 mnths in a sport called Judo, but it came to really using the sport for real life i throw a bloke to da floor cos he was touching me up and then I kicked him in the nuts..to make things more interesting the gf came bk- not knowing wats happened n got involved and i slapped and managed to pull out her new hair extensions out...she thought ***** and came bk 2 get me and i jst put my hand out and hit her nose and it bled like crazy (nose job)...happy new year to those two..

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.