Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blonde Chick)
    :cool: I've Judo thrown blokes for the last 8 mnths in a sport called Judo, but it came to really using the sport for real life i throw a bloke to da floor cos he was touching me up and then I kicked him in the nuts..to make things more interesting the gf came bk- not knowing wats happened n got involved and i slapped and managed to pull out her new hair extensions out...she thought ***** and came bk 2 get me and i jst put my hand out and hit her nose and it bled like crazy (nose job)...happy new year to those two..
    lol doesn't surprise me to be honest :p:

ReputationRep:
    this guy was winding me up so i kneed him ... he claimed that he was infertile ... i told him i wished ... at least it would mean there was no chance of another him!! aww ... im soo nice!

ReputationRep:
    Girls cannot comprehend how unimaginably painful it is.
    Please never do it.

Unless in self defence, in which case go crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robber's ghost)
    Girls cannot comprehend how unimaginably painful it is.
    Please never do it.

Unless in self defence, in which case go crazy
    I'm told that being kicked square in the girly-bits hurts just as much, they're just harder to hit, what with not dangling down in front. We could do an experiment; compare the two. Any volunteers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inverurie Jones)
    I'm told that being kicked square in the girly-bits hurts just as much, they're just harder to hit, what with not dangling down in front. We could do an experiment; compare the two. Any volunteers?
    its not nice being hit in the girly bits...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    its not nice being hit in the girly bits...
    by it being 'not nice' we can safely assume it hurts no-where near as much

ReputationRep:
    I haven't ever kicked anyone directly but I did once kick a rugby ball as hard as I could at my dad and he didn't notice until it was too late!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    by it being 'not nice' we can safely assume it hurts no-where near as much
    i'm being girly and understating my pain... i thought i'd shattered my pubic symphisis...

people just shouldn't kick at all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    i'm being girly and understating my pain... i thought i'd shattered my pubic symphisis...

people just shouldn't kick at all...
    nothing wrong with kicking, just not there! :eek:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.