The Student Room Group

I think i like my best-friend more than a friend what do i do?

Ever wonder if you like your best friend too much? were really close and i feel like i like him more than a friend and i don't know what to do? Please help...
Reply 1
Original post by dannii_fosterx
Ever wonder if you like your best friend too much? were really close and i feel like i like him more than a friend and i don't know what to do? Please help...

How long have you been best friends for?
Original post by sadgal
How long have you been best friends for?

About a year?
If you do feel like you want to be more than friends then you should let him know, it will be better than not saying anything and wondering what if
Reply 4
About a year?

and how long have you been feeling this way? Do you think he/she will react if you was to tell him ?
Original post by sadgal
and how long have you been feeling this way? Do you think he/she will react if you was to tell him ?

A couple of months, i think he will... im just a little scared of what he migh say or what will happen if i told him. i don't want to wreck anything between us over some feelings... but then again i kinda want us to be something more.... but he hasn't had a crush since he was in year 8 and were now in college...
Reply 6
A couple of months, i think he will... im just a little scared of what he migh say or what will happen if i told him. i don't want to wreck anything between us over some feelings... but then again i kinda want us to be something more.... but he hasn't had a crush since he was in year 8 and were now in college...
hmmmm... What about speaking to him hypothetical? I personally think that you should wait a while because you don't want to change things between you both. Lossing you best friend is a horrible feeling.
Reply 7
Connor Riley
West Bromwich

My mate is very stressed about this exam. His MRS has dumped him and he needs help. DM him on Youtube CJRgamingFTW
Thanks
Ryan Powell,
Tipton

#BigUpTipton

looking for a good ol good time
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest