I want to study medicine but i dont have the grades. which alternative routes can i u

Watch
Winds
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
i wanna take a 1 year course that would allow me to progress to medicine up on successfully completing it. The thing is, is all Access to Higher Education course accepted as a entry route to medicine? people please help meeeeeee.......
username2110825
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Winds)
i wanna take a 1 year course that would allow me to progress to medicine up on successfully completing it. The thing is, is all Access to Higher Education course accepted as a entry route to medicine? people please help meeeeeee.......
No, though there's an "Access to Medicine" HE course some will take. You can find the list of who does and doesn't here.

It should be noted an Access to Medicine course doesn't generally bypass having bad grades, even in the wrong subjects. And you will still have to go through all the other hurdles like application, work experience etc.
Winds
Rep:
?
ya i know that i and i am willing to do so. The thing is, is not that i have bad its that, i dont have the A-levels and GSES grades since i studied in portugal. i will try your list, thank you buddy
Karolinska Medic
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A course that then allows grad entry to medicine or studying abroad
username2110825
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Winds)
ya i know that i and i am willing to do so. The thing is, is not that i have bad its that, i dont have the A-levels and GSES grades since i studied in portugal. i will try your list, thank you buddy
Ah! Well...hm, you should have a Certificado de fim de Estudos Secundários, right? That's seen as the equivalent to A Level, so places will likely accept that if your grades are good enough
Winds
Rep:
?
Which course allow graduate entry to medicine??
IneedanA
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Winds)
Qualquer disciplina que seja ciencias , tipo biologia.
Se me mandares o teu e-mail, ou uma outra maneira de te contactar, eu posso-te dar umas informacoes! Eu tambem estou na mesma situacao que tu...
Manda-me o teu e-mail e podemos falar mais sobre isto !!
karl pilkington
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Winds)
You have to do a science course for most and then do a usually four year medicine degree.
Winds
Rep:
?
Thank u 😁😁
Winds
Rep:
?
Olaaa. O meu email é [email protected]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

New lockdown - Do you agree schools and universities should remain open?

Yes (55)
36.67%
No (78)
52%
I don't know (17)
11.33%

Watched Threads