Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok this can help me and keep my mind off the result for a while.
    I need one more A2 subject either math or physics to be able to go to the uni,now I wonder what shall I take; if I'm going to take math,I'm going to take m2,s1,p3.....and you know physics A2,mom advised me to take both inorder if I failed in one I can always apply with the other,so that I wont waste months while resits,but my school coordination told me that physics A2 is hard and that I can concentrate on math alone which she thinks is better
    so I'm in a dilemma(spelled right??) here,what everybody thinks??!

ReputationRep:
    Silly question i guess, but which do you find more interesting?

But I think Math carries a little more, when it comes to university application. I'm not totally sure, but i think i read it some where.

Gooooooooooooo Maths *high kick*

If there is one you find more interesting, take that one!

ReputationRep:
    Don't know which you'd find harder, but I think Maths is more respected and generally more useful.

ReputationRep:
    I say physics its more enjoyable and A2 is easy

(Original post by cobra01977)
    I say physics its more enjoyable and A2 is easy
    I second that, physics seems to have more purpose, and is linked to things more than maths; it's more fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butter)
    Silly question i guess, but which do you find more interesting?

But I think Math carries a little more, when it comes to university application. I'm not totally sure, but i think i read it some where.

Gooooooooooooo Maths *high kick*

If there is one you find more interesting, take that one!

it's not a silly question,I dunno actully which of the two I find harder,I like phyiscs more,maybe because util now 70% was understandable,but still that is due to our math teacher this year,so still but thanx anyway I'll concider math as my 1st option,atleast you can solve tasks anytime anywhere

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.