OCR AS + A2 law Watch

Natalia2505
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Any predictions what will come in the ENGLISH LEGAL SYSTEM/ SOURCES OF LAW paper? I'm re sitting mine. What about the Criminal Law paper? Any predictions there? Oh and the special study paper? What do you think they might ask for the 34 mark question?
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Natalia2505)
Any predictions what will come in the ENGLISH LEGAL SYSTEM/ SOURCES OF LAW paper? I'm re sitting mine. What about the Criminal Law paper? Any predictions there? Oh and the special study paper? What do you think they might ask for the 34 mark question?
I'm also resitting sources of law. I was told that judicial precedent is very likely. In criminal law based on the previous papers i would guess causation, duress, and involuntary manslaughter for the essays. For the special study i honestly don't know. It's always different for non fatal offences against the person. hope this helps
ZS1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My law teacher said ADR might come up, i forgot the other topics he said might come up
Danimillie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My prediction for ELS is Stop and Search, Barristers, ADR, Lay Magistrates, Sentencing and maybe Judiciary.
My prediction for Criminal Law is omissions or causation, attempts, theft, duress.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (27)
11.44%
Yes - a food allergy (24)
10.17%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (7)
2.97%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (8)
3.39%
No (170)
72.03%

Watched Threads