BluntBluster
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows what topics are in each paper. All I know so far is that the advance notice article is inn paper 2 that's about it.

Thanks in advance!
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Fox Corner)
x
username1973239
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BluntBluster)
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows what topics are in each paper. All I know so far is that the advance notice article is inn paper 2 that's about it.

Thanks in advance!
I was told that all the topics are going to come up in both papers which is why the grade boundaries are so low. Apparently one is a short answer paper and one is a long answer paper. (I know that is the case for OCR B Advancing physics but I'm not sure about chemistry yet).
Musti1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, has anyone got the end of chapter assessment on PL from Salters A2.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (87)
31.29%
Less motivated (191)
68.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise