AQA A-Level Geography *New Spec* Watch

jacobjr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
As there is a new specification for Geography this year, there doesn't seem to be any resources online! For those that did it this year, could you provide anything you've found!
Jere-miah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same here aint found anything. Are you doing the "chaging places" and "water and carbon" units?
jacobjr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yes I am, also taking glacial systems and landscapes, global governance and hazards.
Mlb37
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've done hazards, coasts and currently on changing places and carbon and water cycles.
Has anyone started fieldwork yet? I know I want to do mine on coasts/coastal management but I'm struggling to come up with anything
eahnders
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm doing water/carbon and hazards for physical, and then changing places and the fieldwork investigation for human. I'm
nervous about the physical exam in general, and the lack of practice papers and revision materials are making it worse! Also
struggling to find any decent sources as well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Humanities; Department of Drama, Theatre and Performance; Department of Social Sciences; Department of English and Creative Writing Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (72)
7.74%
I used to but I don't now (26)
2.8%