The Student Room Group

Anyone need advice or help?

Hey! Just wanted to tell anyone I'm here if you need me and I'll always listen :smile:
Original post by Millierenton123
Hey! Just wanted to tell anyone I'm here if you need me and I'll always listen :smile:

Hey! Theres this girl I wasn't never Official with but ended badly and the wholeness thing wasn't kinda messy. I'd love to rekindle with her and even I feel it means being mates I would. I'm most likely gonna see her in a weeks time cos we go on holiday at the same place. She might not be there but who knows. Good idea to text her? I deleted her off most of my things and I miss her. Wait on person? Text? Or just move on
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! Theres this girl I wasn't never Official with but ended badly and the wholeness thing wasn't kinda messy. I'd love to rekindle with her and even I feel it means being mates I would. I'm most likely gonna see her in a weeks time cos we go on holiday at the same place. She might not be there but who knows. Good idea to text her? I deleted her off most of my things and I miss her. Wait on person? Text? Or just move on

Text her! If you want to get to know her again then you're going to have to show her this. Even if she doesn't want to speak at least you've shown her you've tried and you've got nothing to lose. If she wants to speak, maybe try to figure out what went wrong before, but if you think it's too messy and will just make things worse, try to move on from the past and start fresh with her. Hopefully you see her on your holiday because that gives you too a chance away from your ordinary lives to start fresh- hope it all goes well!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending