The Student Room Group

How can I pick up a girl in a bar?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ANM775
So she would smile at a guy, or give a guy eye contact, or approach a guy, then not object to him getting touchy feely, then be flirty with him, then wack him when he kisses her on the cheek?

because that's the situation i'm describing here.

If that is how your gf would react in that situation then she's a very rare girl indeed because most won't react like that and it's still worth doing as it's so so rare for a girl to react like that

the multi level screening should have revealed the girls who arn't attracted to you, but if it somehow fails and you kiss a girl on the cheek who isn't there is a slim chance she might kick off ...but honestly I think it's quite unlikely

A guy kissing a girl on the cheek in a club after some flirting isn't a massive incident for most girls imo.

would she also let him get touchy feeling with her, and flirt with him whilst you are standing right there.

nothing wrong with anything I posted there. Nothing wrong with going upto a girl you think is giving you eye contact or smiling at you. Nothing wrong with not being terrified of a potential bf either.

nope,

but it shouldn't get to the kissing stage then if the boyfriend was there, she should shut it down well before that.

you seem awfully terrified tbh of potential boyfriends

unreasonably so.

seriously, what do you do before kissing a girl in a club

get out a written consent form and ask her to sign it in front of two or more witnesses, stating that she hasn't got a boyfriend who will beat you up :rolleyes:

Your replies are detailed af, especially with the timing. You sound like an alpha male, balls of steel. How old are you?
Reply 21
Original post by Newbie_noob
Your replies are detailed af, especially with the timing. You sound like an alpha male, balls of steel. How old are you?

lol, I'm kinda old now by these forums standards, I've had an account here since I was 22, I'm 31 now
Original post by ANM775
lol, I'm kinda old now by these forums standards, I've had an account here since I was 22, I'm 31 now

That's fair, I don't really mind who the advice comes from as long as it is solid. Thanks brah. Hopefully I'll be able to implement them and have some luck.
Make her laugh.
The ONLY time I've ever dated anyone I met in a bar is because he made me laugh by dancing stupidly with me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending