The Student Room Group

OCR AS Level English Literature Help

Hi,

I'm studying Hamlet, Gatsby, Rossetti's poetry and Streetcar. I was wondering if anyone that is studying these texts could please share some top band ( A grade ) essays for me to use as examples? I did have some before but my teacher has lost all of them and it would nice to get some new ideas from people as well. If it's easier you could email these essays on this email: [email protected]

I'd also appreciate it if you could share some tips and tricks with your current revision and essay writing.

Many thanks.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Hi,

I'm studying Hamlet, Gatsby, Rossetti's poetry and Streetcar. I was wondering if anyone that is studying these texts could please share some top band ( A grade ) essays for me to use as examples? I did have some before but my teacher has lost all of them and it would nice to get some new ideas from people as well. If it's easier you could email these essays on this email: [email protected]

I'd also appreciate it if you could share some tips and tricks with your current revision and essay writing.

Many thanks.

I'd really appreciate people's help as my teachers have given us no exam practice and have lost the essays they had marked and the ones they were meant to mark.I am more than willing to help as much as I can in return. Thanks again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending