Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

how are yous spending tomorrow? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Get results..... chat with my school friends (if they're bad maybe take a long walk home over the motorway bridge :rolleyes: ), come on UK-L, get frustrated with server busy messages....talk with a few of my online friends and see what they got....sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Bloody hell, hope that didn't hurt too much!
    Oh you bet it did!!!
    u could've heard my screams all the way to china!!!!....
    But thank God my pan threshold is high!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    ...pan threshold ...
    I'm so ashamed that I laughed at that.

(Original post by AndyT)
    LOL! I'm so ashamed that I laughed at that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    ooops...sp mistake!...

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's not results day for me tomorrow but I suppose I'll make the effort to get up at 9 tomorrow so I can see how she's done...and hopefully (all things going well) congratulate her!

Gah...9am! That'll be the earliest I've risen in a month...the things I do for my family! :P

ReputationRep:
    Urggh I've gotten 2 results already. They're coming out one by one!!!! It's so annoying. I've got 4 more

If results are good, I'm going to sleep in peace. If they're bad..... I'll sleep after a long sob.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.