Turn on thread page Beta

A2 ers not gonna sleep tonight? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    everyone staying up late on UKL?

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    nah i'd end up killing the compute cos the server is so bad!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i've been out to the pub with a load of mates it was great really relaxing. so scared about tomorrow (well today....later on)

ReputationRep:
    don't be scared, I've heard that a job on the bins pays well these days...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    i've been out to the pub with a load of mates it was great really relaxing. so scared about tomorrow (well today....later on)
    same, am thinking about watching the rubbish film on bbc 1. Just watch the olympics which was good but am now looking for things to do..

ReputationRep:
    anyone checking clearing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    [sarcasm] you sound so relaxed[/sarcasm]

MB

ReputationRep:
    Suprise , Suprise the UCAS server went down when they published the clearing list.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna try and sleep, but that plan will probably fall on its arse. I cant help but continiously go over what I'm gonna do and who I'm gonna phone tomorrow in each different scenario that my grades may bring up.

I'm either gonna watch the Olympics till stupid-o'clock, or have a Neil Young music-marathon, to help me relax...

ReputationRep:
    Ooooohhh...actually, changed my mind. I'm gonna have a Hammer Horror DVD-othon. Hours and hours of pure entertainment.

ReputationRep:
    I've just put the Two Ronnies on. Granada Plus - channel 118 on sky. Sometimes quite funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InterCity125)
    I've just put the Two Ronnies on. Granada Plus - channel 118 on sky. Sometimes quite funny.
    watch seinfield on sky 127 now thats funny or watch cruel people on 607 to show that we havent got it that bad! lol

ReputationRep:
    I am so nervous I can't stop shaking... I will try and sleep tonight but if all else fails i'll just watch late night/early morning TV until its time to go.

ReputationRep:
    i'd be shi**g a brick if i was you guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    i'd be shi**g a brick if i was you guys!
    They don't call you Vladek the Confidence Booster for nothing do they?

ReputationRep:
    i'm thinking i'll try to sleep, but i probably will get very little- i'm soooo scared!

ReputationRep:
    I ought to ge some sleep. I've got to take my brother to work experience at 0725 - start out then - not get there by then!!

ReputationRep:
    Considering the earliest I have been sleeping for the past month has been 5am, I don't see any point in going to sleep. I'm gonna need to spend a few hours researching the Clearing courses as well. I'm gonna wake up at 9am and go pick up something from my local RM Delivery Office.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    They don't call you Vladek the Confidence Booster for nothing do they?
    no, come to think of it they don't call me it at all

Nah you'll all be fine GOOD LUCK!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.