Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IamOllie)
    everyone staying up late on UKL?
    Nope, I am going to bed around one, although there is one that may not get to sleep at all and it is unfortunate that I shall be sleeping in the same room as him.

ReputationRep:
    Its 2 am here!!!!...and I am still up...
    I just can't sleep!!!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everybody!! I hope that we all get the results that we're are hoping for. So good luck and i hope you all do well! MC

ReputationRep:
    tum tee tum....*taps fingers*....AGHHHHHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    hello, my name is music boy, i am a ****.

ReputationRep:
    hahah endorf my friend, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    hahah endorf my friend, how are you?
    hey.. its been time.. im good, although A2 results tommorow so i could be better. where have you been ?

ReputationRep:
    Hello I am a director at British Rail/Royal Mail/BT/the Council/any public service and I am incompetent/a fool/ the worst person to have this job ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    hello, my name is <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=music&v=56">music</a> boy, i am a ****.
    ha ha, that made me piss myself in my hours of boredom and sleep derpivation

ReputationRep:
    woah, where did that link come from??

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Yeah, I'm chatting with a couple of friends right now and we're all ******** ourselves. I'll probably be awake until get my results.

ReputationRep:
    hey.. its been time.. im good, although A2 results tommorow so i could be better. where have you been ?
    true true - well i've been on holiday, just got back this evening - just in time for results day - a load of cack - the usual spuntmeisters around here then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    true true - well i've been on holiday, just got back this evening - just in time for results day - a load of cack - the usual spuntmeisters around here then?
    yeah well ive been keeping a low profile, my post count has barely gone up since you been adsent. a few new priicks to add to the infestation though.. music boy has taken the lead roll of chief f*ckwit though.

ReputationRep:
    yeah well ive been keeping a low profile, my post count has barely gone up since you been adsent. a few new priicks to add to the infestation though.. music boy has taken the lead roll of chief f*ckwit though.
    ha ha

ReputationRep:
    Why? I would like to know and we've got all night....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InterCity125)
    Why? I would like to know and we've got all night....
    to which part of my statement do you require an explanation ?

ReputationRep:
    to which part of my statement do you require an explanation ?
    Why is Music Boy a f*ckwit?
    Sorry - should have made it clear.

ReputationRep:
    music boy has taken the lead roll of chief f*ckwit though.
    and what doe that make you comrade?

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    and what doe that make you comrade?

MB
    ]

shut it. good night

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.