The Student Room Group

Law at Swansea university

Hi, I am considering travelling to Swansea uni to study law in September as I only live an hour away. I have been told that I will only have 4 lectures a week and a seminar every two weeks. Just wondering whether anyone who is already on the course would mind letting me know how manageable it is and whether they think it's good idea that I travel. Any help would be really appreciated thank you
Original post by elindanielle
Hi, I am considering travelling to Swansea uni to study law in September as I only live an hour away. I have been told that I will only have 4 lectures a week and a seminar every two weeks. Just wondering whether anyone who is already on the course would mind letting me know how manageable it is and whether they think it's good idea that I travel. Any help would be really appreciated thank you

Hello,

Sorry to see that you've not had a response to his.

I've had a look and student timetables are password protected for Swansea students...

If you don't get an answer here I would suggest speaking to the university and see if they can provide you with an idea of the hours and how spread out the week is and then you should get your answer.

Good luck!
Reply 2
law at oxford:cool:
Hello there,

I would recommend getting in touch with department itself to find out about the contact hours and how flexible the course is: [email protected]

or if you would like to have a chat with current students check out our Law social media pages for advice and help regarding your question:

https://twitter.com/swansea_law

https://www.facebook.com/swansealaw

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with us!

01792 295111
[email protected]

Original post by elindanielle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending