Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

under development? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    does it say on every1 elses ucas site that its being updated.?
    it promised 00.01 :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    does it say on every1 elses ucas site that its being updated.?
    it promised 00.01 :mad:
    I guess it has buckled under the load. Surprising really, as with an ac.uk domain I assume UCAS is on JANET. Thats one big connection to saturate.

Track will not go live until the afternoon. That has always been their position, so anyone waiting to see if track becomes availible might as well get some sleep.

ReputationRep:
    UCAs never post results until late afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    the ucas tracking wont work until this afternoon. currently its only clearing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    the ucas tracking wont work until this afternoon. currently its only clearing
    how do i get on to clearing :confused: i need to check wots available at salford
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    how do i get on to clearing :confused: i need to check wots available at salford
    thanks
    its on the ucas website

ReputationRep:
    thanks
    There is a clearing list here

www.salford.ac.uk/clearing

its been there a few days now.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone can't get the ucas clearing website to work - try it through the guardian website http://education.independent.co.uk/clearing/ which seems to work a bit better for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    There is a clearing list here

www.salford.ac.uk/clearing

its been there a few days now.
    thanks, i thought itd been updated, so if the subject isn't on there can i not enter it for clearing? i wanna do psychology

ReputationRep:
    thanks, i thought itd been updated, so if the subject isn't on there can i not enter it for clearing? i wanna do psychology
    Me too, and it is there in the list. I didn't see it first time either - look again and dont panic till the morning....try and get some sleep if you can....easier said than done I know!

ReputationRep:
    Nope the university would have found peoples results probably last week so thats the final list. If pyschology is not on there you can't enter for it via clearing. If it is then you have a good chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Nope the university would have found peoples results probably last week so thats the final list. If pyschology is not on there you can't enter for it via clearing. If it is then you have a good chance.
    Ohh sorry I thought u meant on the subject list I didn't realise you meant for individual unis....my mistake!

ReputationRep:
    if anyone wants a link to the tracker, here it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Riz*)
    Me too, and it is there in the list. I didn't see it first time either - look again and dont panic till the morning....try and get some sleep if you can....easier said than done I know!
    its not in salfords list!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    if anyone wants a link to the tracker, here it is

Ohh clever. Thank you elpaw!

ReputationRep:
    last question guys then i'll shut my big stupid mouth and start helping other people.

what number do i ring if i want to apply for psychology at salford through clearing tomorow?

thanks

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.