Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    well just thought id crash this thread to say good luck to everyone...i doubt any of us will be able to get on here tommorow so what ever happends i want you all to be pleased.

if you feels disapointed - cry, but then get over it and soon you will realise that your achievement is amazing.

love Katy ***
    Aww thanks Katy

ReputationRep:
    i feel sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    You happy with that one?
    No. I wanted you to show shame

(Original post by Zapsta)
    No. I wanted you to show shame
    I have no shame, is that not obvious, or I wouldn't post on UKL anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    i feel sick
    So do I.

But I'm not going to worry myself sick anymore, I can't be bothered :rolleyes: Good luck everyone! I'm going to sleep now! Love A xxx

(Original post by waiting2smile)
    So do I.

But I'm not going to worry myself sick anymore, I can't be bothered :rolleyes: Good luck everyone! I'm going to sleep now! Love A xxx
    Goodnight, and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I have no shame, is that not obvious, or I wouldn't post on UKL anymore.
    That's why I wanted to see some. One day you will, and when that day comes... I dunno. I haven't thought this through.

ReputationRep:
    well just thought id crash this thread to say good luck to everyone...i doubt any of us will be able to get on here tommorow so what ever happends i want you all to be pleased.

if you feels disapointed - cry, but then get over it and soon you will realise that your achievement is amazing.

love Katy ***
    aawwwwwww, ur so sweet katy, what would we do without u

(Original post by Zapsta)
    That's why I wanted to see some. One day you will, and when that day comes... I dunno. I haven't thought this through.
    You're talking to somebody who wears a pink towel on webcam, sorry; it's hopeless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    i feel sick
    I have been sick for too long!.... :rolleyes: ...just want to get over and done ith it now...

ReputationRep:

love Katy ***
    Thanx dearie!!!
    Goodluck 2 u too

ReputationRep:
    You needed luck whilst you were taking the exams, or while the examiner was marking them.... Now you need (well I do) a miracle! :mad:
    I will be walking into my school in approximately 7.5 hours time with a glazed look on my face, and departing the pub with an even more glazed look several hour later
    Not sure I even deserve to go through clearing with the effort I put into some of those exams.
    W.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.