Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever kicked a guy? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever kicked a guy in the nuts? If so, why? Knee or foot? With heels on? Describe the experience. If not, what would it take for you to do it? Would you have to be attacked or would you/have you done it as a joke/to laugh at?

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    why the dupe?

and just what is your obsession with genitalia?

ReputationRep:
    couldn't you just slap us or something?

ReputationRep:
    Kicking someone square in the nuts is just not on. :cool:

It hurts.

ReputationRep:
    The other day i whacked my both my knees on a tree as i ran into it whilst playing football. Today when i came head to head with the tree again, i got my knees out of the way...ended up being a lot more painful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    The other day i whacked my both my knees on a tree as i ran into it whilst playing football. Today when i came head to head with the tree again, i got my knees out of the way...ended up being a lot more painful.
    lol, how did you manage to run into the same tree twice in as many days, fool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    lol, how did you manage to run into the same tree twice in as many days, fool
    Your last word answers the question. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lol, i once slipped down a slope for about 10 metres before a large concrete post split my legs :eek:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.